By Chey - 22/03/2012 22:13 - United States - Bakersfield

Today, I was learning to drive a stick when a cop decided to pull me over just to laugh at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 227
You deserved it 3 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

waresjake 3

Don't worry, I still love you

Yeah. I totally agree. They only keep entire communities as safe as possible. Total dicks.

Comments

as my friend would always say: learning to driving stick.... with your mouth! *Mr. Krabs laugh*

Stick shifts are hard! My first car was manual shift and my dad tried teaching me in a deserted parking lot. Let's just say my little sister still makes fun of me for taking two hours to park...in one of over a hundred empty places.

I have to disagree; though there is a lot for a beginner to think about all at the same time, it eventually becomes the most natural thing in the world to do. Not to mention it makes driving a car 10x more fun :D

Hell yea it does....nothing like drifting after a mild shower

Well shortly before get my learner's permit I was in a bad crash with my mum. So I was also a bit terrified to drive. I've just never had the need to learn since then.

ryanfloyd217 0

He's just jealous he can't drive one!

MEM0817 18

Hey, at least you didn't get a ticket or anything. Just someone laughing at you. Oh well, its a funny story to tell once you've gotten driving a manuel down. I know how it is...I taught my self to drive stick and it wasn't pretty!

MEM0817 18

Whoops. *manual. There, I corrected myself before some smartass could!

It isn't that bad people. 95% of British drivers use manual cars.

Scary British drivers..... *Achmed's 'scared of Walter' face*

True story all my cars have been manual.

kickassblackbelt 0

It's because it's easier to manage roundabouts with manual transmission. Obviously.

Officer, don't u have something better to do, may be some police work??

lucyinthesky420 10

At least you didn't stall your car at a red light and forget that you have to push in the clutch to restart the engine.

abudali911 3

*some cops are dicks, the cops where I live would rather arrest a homeless man stealing fruit from a stall then prevent a drug deal.