By Anonymous - 15/10/2014 17:07 - United States - Tuscaloosa

Today, I was leading a tour of my university and saw a girl in ripped jeans and combat boots smoking a cigarette. I told her that she shouldn't be representing the school in such a manner. She shot back: "I'm a Presidential Scholar. Suck my dick, bitch." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 792
You deserved it 58 727

Same thing different taste

Comments

sorry op you shouldnt be a bitch about what people wear.

Yupp, you deserved for making it to university and haven't learned how to stop judging people. I would have told you the same thing.

You absolutely deserved that you judgmental prick! haha

You shouldn't be judging people based off their looks or if they smoke or not.

Unless you're from a time period where no one knew the consequences of smoking, yes, I will judge your ass for smoking. Your harming yourself, and subjecting anyone around you to harmful smoke and disgusting smells.

Half you people don't wash your hands after using the restroom and you're judging smokers?

So you think you are better than her because she doesn't wear clothes you approve of? Or the fact she likes to smoke, which is HER choice only? Your attitude was far worse than hers, go suck another thousand dicks please.

It is indeed her choice, but you can't deny that second hand smoke is disgusting and potentially damaging to the lungs of those who choose not to smoke.

A bag of dicks. A thousand bags of a thousand dicks apiece.

Yes #38, but there are a lot of other things that are bad for us, like car exhausts, etc etc. Not to mention all the trees we cut down, sand that we take from deep down the ocean, oil spills and all that, which is harmful for the whole world, but we are not going to stop anytime soon because we just can't live without our little luxuries such as paper and cars. Ah and airplanes! How are we supposed to go on a holiday without them?! But hey, cigarettes, that's what we should be concerned about... TL;DR - we are all hypocrites.

@43 And yet people still buy cigarettes to slowly poison themselves. Fun, right?

this person could possibly die before they have a chance to be successful because of the smoking so it doesn't matter how good they do in school

63- and yet people still buy cars that put harmful exhaust fumes into the air to poison us as well. people should get off their high horse, just because they decide not to smoke doesn't give them the right to say anything to someone that does smoke

43, society wouldn't completely stop functioning if cigarettes suddenly disappeared though, would it?

I didn't realize every FMLer treats their body like a temple, with no exception whatsoever.

151 - thats a completly stupid thing to say, since the odds are that they will live long enough to atleast pursue their career is great enough. implying they dont need to study and contribute to the world because they wont make it makes you sound like a ****** ****

Woah buddy, where do you get off telling people they don't represent the school positively? If anything you're giving the message that your university is pretentious and judges people based on their appearance, which is waaaaay worse than someone behaving outside of social norm.

Kasanovastar 18

How did you get all the way to university and still not learn to reserve judgement? I say YDI... Although, the other persons response was hostile too.

rocker_chick23 27

Didn't your mother ever tell you "Never judge a book by its cover?" or "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?"

XBurytheCastleX 25

And that's what I like in a girl... Other than the smoking. Don't judge a book by its cover asshole!

XBurytheCastleX 25

My comment wasn't bad. Have a problem with the word 'asshole'?