By chelle - 01/05/2009 17:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was laying in bed naked and blindfolded. I told my boyfriend he could do anything he wanted to me. About 30 minutes later I get out of bed and find him in the computer room play World of Warcraft. His friends needed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 97 866
You deserved it 15 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They weren't kidding when they said that game turns guys into eternal virgins.

Maybe he is so small you didn't notice?

Comments

@12: No. That was a very subtle innuendo that needs explanation.

hahah WOW?! What the douche? c'mon now we all know those kids who play warcraft are losers. well the ones i know bahaha Lets go kill some dragons

Haha loser. Is he gay? I mean cmon naked and blindfolded and she says you can do anything. What an idiot. I hate wow anyway tried it thought this is gay and never played it again. But to the poster definatly a fml moment. Maybe u should dump him lol tell him u think you might be getting in the way of his wow time.

nightELFassasin6 0

okay his friends needed him so just stop talking untill u have experience WoW firsthand

**** you, console peasant.WoW is the ultimate game.You've just never played it.If you did, you probably didn't even pay; you just played it free for the first 20 levels.

i would do anyhing to my gf if i had the chance, dat guys retarded as f***

That game doesn't change anybody anymore than other things. I can see some sports fanatic doing the same thing with an important game or event. It is the person who makes the decision based off what they find appealing. Some of you people on here care so much for sex I can see you neglecting a child just so you can get your pee pee or boobies rubbed.

stormzaii 0

amen. people are so stupid. you can't judge everyone who plays based upon a damn stereotype.

Grow up little wow nerds, puberty is waiting for you.

JohnnyH 0

WoW doesn't make people nerds man, I play WoW but I also have time for my girl and work.

i would do anyhing to my gf if i had the chance, dat guys retarded as f***

23. u are a badass just for that comment. that is a major win.