By I said whaat - 18/12/2012 16:50

Today, I was in the mall for the second day in a row with my 7-year-old brother. As we walked past Santa he asked me, "Why does Santa look different today"? Not thinking, I said, "Because each mall has a different Santa." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 166
You deserved it 36 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one who wonders what happened next?

This is a great time when the old, "The mall Santas are just Santa's helpers" would come in!

Comments

The_Water_Ninja 9

That's when you explain that they all work for the real Santa because he's busy at the North Pole.

Should have said and this would have been really believable MAGIC.

At least he's observant. I was a whole-hearted Santa believer until I was ten.....

olpally 32

You monster! Burn in hell! Muahahahahaha ;) open mouth, insert foot.

Oh, Olpally, there's no need to abuse yourself that way. I've heard it's excruciatingly painful to have a foot shoved down one's throat.

No. Putting your foot in your mouth is an expression for something embarrassing or wrong you say.

olpally 32

58- they're both joking with me. Lol. :)

What's next on your agenda? Tell him there is no Easter bunny or tooth fairy?

100 Santa Claus's working at the mall 100 Santa Claus's working at the mall If one Santa Claus's should stop working any more 99 Santa Claus's at the mall.

Did you find this out after going on for ten minutes trying to thank the one and only Santa for his great service? When are you gonna learn not to judge someone by what they wear? You now know there are multiple Santas and imposter soldiers, lets hope you don't find out about that guy in the bunny costume... I mean, the Easter Bunny.

It happens OP. Every parent has said something offhandedly like that ... Don't feel too badly.