By Embarrassed - 11/02/2009 01:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in the car with a group of my girl friends discussing sexual experiences when I looked down and realized my Blackberry had dialed the family I babysit for and had left a five minute voicemail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 210
You deserved it 17 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

will3232 3

Well if its that sensitive why would you call It stupid

lol those damn phones. i have one, that stupid scroll ball can be pretty sensitive.

Comments

zaadam2 5

Its not that hard to stop the voicemail. By hitting pound on the voicemail, an option will come up saying whether you want to send the voicemail, listen to what you said in the voicemail, and or delete it and start with another one. But I'm guessing you didn't realize this....

I have a cheap-ass Samsung A580 where even if you have keylock enabled, you can still manage to pocket dial. Basically, there's a button on the side of the phone that can be pressed by the weight of the phone itself. This button, when held, disables the keylock. Then if it gets pressed, it'll bring up the last number that called you, and then if it gets pressed again, it'll dial out.

sick_a_lot666 0

You should get one of these: Its a blackberry that flips closed, so no more butt dialing! YAY!

No more butt-dialing with the blackberry that flips closed :]

basketballbabee 0

there is actually a way to undo a voicemail. just forget how right now...

hawaiianxpunchx3 0

those damn blackberries!! and you just need to press the # button and erase the message.

Buttdial~ That's why my phone flips. I feel sorry for you. You used to get paid for sitting around watching television and eating other people's food. Now, nothing.

avylouve 0

you know you can usually delete those, right?

hmmm how do you get kids...? duhhh they'd probably be okay with that.... except that's hella embarrassing!!