By LovesHisHand - 20/09/2009 20:55 - United States

Today, I was in my 15-year-old sister’s room when I found birth control pills. I told my parents, who responded by saying, "Sex is beautiful thing." When I was her age my parents caught me pleasuring myself, and smashed my laptop with a hammer, all while calling me "filthy" and "immoral". FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 901
You deserved it 9 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

deathburger13 0

Replace your moms ***** with a taser and paint it pink :)

Comments

I don't agree with telling, but I am leaning towards the "15 is kinda too young to be having sex maybe so I should probably warn my parents about it so they can have a talk with my sister so she doesn't make stupid mistakes or I should do it myself" area. (Feel free to throw your ZOMG HOW CAN YOU BE SO CLOSE MINDED AND ARCHAIC missiles at me). Oh and birth control does not equal to sex. Irregular period and a whole host of other things could be the reason she is taking it. In my opinion that was your parent's way of saying mind your own damn business and we are going to say something to **** with you because you didn't.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Competely agree with everything you said

theshinepolice 0

oh that's happened, my mom threw my sis's laptop once. it borke. then she said "you're welcome". parents can do cruel cruel things. so this can be true.

Dee100 0

YDI for being a ******* snitch.

gingermo 0

karma for being a tattle tale.

mnkyc_mnkydo 5

lol my parents are much easier on me little brother

BellaBabexX 0

there is a difference between ************ and sex you know that right?

Would sex be with your left hand instead of your right?

eh, enough, people! birth control pills aren't just for people who have sex and want to avoid getting pregnant and somehow don't care for STDs. they're often used by women who have period related problems, and they often just magically solve the problem, be it irregular periods, unusually heavy bleeding, debilitating pain, or more. they don't imply she had sex, although if she kept it secret from the parents it's probably that.

They're also used to keep severe acne under control... I have used it before for that purpose and I'm a virgin and not planning on changing that anytime soon...

Your sisters a **** and your parents are white-trash.

oogyboogy 6

Ya well your a black peice of shit bastard who thinks he's cool because he's black

Maybe she doesn't have the pills for sex. Maybe your parents were just fxcking with you because they didn't want to go into detail about your sister's menstrual cycle. Maybe.

You're a DOUCHE BAG for telling your parents! ****** bitch