By Uncircumcised Penis - 24/07/2012 09:51 - Canada - Richmond

Today, I was in line at the pharmacy when the man in front of me asked if I wanted to see a picture of a turd that looked like an uncircumcised penis. Before I had time to answer, he showed me a picture of a turd that looked like an uncircumcised penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 608
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF? So this guy just carries a picture of a turd everywhere he goes?

perdix 29

Would you have preferred that he showed you his uncircumcised penis that looks like a turd?

Comments

Why did he have the picture in the first place?

10- yes. Showing each other turds that look like penises is how we say hello here in Canada.

Bonzer 2

*awesome, and what made you feel the need to type in all caps?

VooDooCarrie91 19

Immaturity would compel one to type in all caps, after all, it appears #23 is only 13.

Jesus ****, why would you want to see that?

VooDooCarrie91 19

102- you did a swell job ignoring the "must be 17 or older" part.

Bonzer 2

112- Thank you, Im an expert at ignoring.

VooDooCarrie91 19

And obviously too immature for a decent conversation.

Bonzer 2

I'm sorry for not having a decent conversation over FML. If you were to see me in real life you would probably agree im not nearly immature enough for my age.

What a sicko! At least you're in the pharmacy and able to pick up meds to deal with nausea. :P

perdix 29

Or laxatives, in case the OP was inspired to begin dabbling in shit art. Go to craft fairs and you will see that we are awash in shit art -- why not make it literal?

Everyone is so proud of what they birth even if it amounts to shit

perdix 29

Sounds like he came very close to a Flawless Victory, butt I think such a winning turd would come to a sharp point. Like a blumpkin, I think a Flawless Victory is another mythical entity created just to occupy space on Urban Dictionary. The "third-pic wince" is real, though, go look it up!

Maybe it just was a really lumpy uncircumcised penis..

That's quite an odd way to try to pick up chicks. I think, "Hey, how are you? You're cute." might work a little better than "Here's a uncircumcised penis-turd."

The FML doesn't say that OP is a female.

At least it wasn't an uncircumcised penis.,.?