By toomuchmetal - 24/06/2009 19:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was in line at a checkout. I have quite a few facial piercings and 1/2" gauges in my ears. The very heavy cashier asks how big my gauges are and then starts telling me about how she recently got her clitoris pierced and how sometimes she has orgasms behind the register. FML
I agree, your life sucks 542
You deserved it 86

Top comments

A few years later, that cashier will have lost most of her senses down there and will probably need a jackhammer to her clit in order to get off. Shame. :-(

Comments

may_cause_fail 0

YDI for having your ears gauged. :D

wowfmlife 0

i agree, no one wants to see that

anonymous2323 0

I do think gauges are pretty weird and unattractive, but seriously, no one deserves to hear about a gross person's private piercings and self-made orgasms.

may_cause_fail 0

@12 Just because someone has gauges does not mean they deserve to have a total stranger tell them about piercings in the nether regions... And if anything bad happens to you, YDI for being such a judgmental ass.

A few years later, that cashier will have lost most of her senses down there and will probably need a jackhammer to her clit in order to get off. Shame. :-(

lmaoooo haha! thats so gross and personal.

Yep, those are the kinds of douches that get multiple piercings. And you're one of em.

Gillypants 3

#15 kukopia, just because someone has multiple piercings, does not make them a douche, you're ignorant. go die. also, if that woman had her actual ******** pierced, she wouldn't be having random orgasms. she'd have lost all sensation. she's an idiot for not knowing the difference between a ******** and a clitoral hood.

Gingerly 0

Actually that is completely incorrect, in some cases clitoral piercings kill all sensation, but in other cases they can cause the woman to have an ****** at the slightest movement down there. It all dempends on the person and the placement of their nerve endings. Before insulting other peoples' intellegence, try to actually know what you're talking about.

#15 kukopia - reply: takes one to know one... you are just jealous that you aren't cool enough to have any yourself #18 missterii - reply: you tell him! "you're ignorant. go die." HA! I love you #96 Gillypants. But not quite as much as I like to say the word Gillypants. "Why hello, have you failed to notice my fashionable Gillypants today?!?!" #145 Gingerly - reply: Before berating someone else for insulting someone's intelligence, it is good to not retort with spelling mistakes. This is especially important, when most websites and browsers have built in spell check, underlining the aforementioned misspellings in red. Right click, choose correct spelling, left click, done. See it, use it, love it.

@180: You suck for assuming the guy's using that gay-ass Fail Fux.

When you have to pick at someone for their spelling, you know you lost the argument.

pwnrzero 0

YDI for not walking away I would've walked away YDI for piercing yourself FYL for listening to that though...

Ok, so, she was going to leave the products she had already rung in to avoid a possible nasty conversation? Then what? Go back into the store and shop again? Or, hey, lets say you were playing basketball or whatever. Some gay guy comes up and says how he met his boyfriend playing basketball, and goes into intimate detail over what they do together. Do you deserve it for playing basketball? **** off, the op's life is ******.

Jmido 0

are you gay? obviously she wanted to screw. thats an open invitation.

YDI for trying to hide your ugliness with piercings.

Wtf is with all of the hating on piercings??

waxstigmata 0

they are just close-minded/afraid of whats diffrent (Although peircing has beomce so mainsteam i dont understand the aversion to it) basically, douchebags :)

I guess some people don't find a face that looks like a tacklebox to be very attractive.

HAHAHAHAHA that's hilarious!!! but still very nasty. Let me take a shower brb.