By Anonymous - 18/06/2015 16:56 - Netherlands - Gennep

Today, I was in a hot tub at a public sauna. After chatting with a friendly couple, I decided to go get some lunch. I was halfway out of the water when the man started laughing and said he'd thought I was a woman. I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 977
You deserved it 2 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How odd. Presumably you had a top on? He needs his eyesight checked. :-)

lily05_fml 16

Probably because he thought you had a bulge bigger than his

Comments

Hips and breasts would be a tell tale sign.

#14 I think that's the point here - that OP's breasts are so small that when she got halfway out of the water, he thought she was a guy.

most people I've seen usually sit in hot tubs up to their necks. combine that with the bubbling water and he probably couldn't tell she was wearing a top

Excellent point. He should have felt her up to be sure. P.S That was a joke.

RedPillSucks 31

Tell him if he can't tell the difference then he can suck your dick

Wouldn't that be a little counterproductive?

...she would need a penis for that to happen. The post was about her lacking one.

bricks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me

Yes, 28. No stick is the point though.

That saying is this most untrue I've ever heard. Words always hurt, whether it be small or big.

Mortoli 30

apparently they've never had a dictionary thrown at em.

I just checked, it is considered inappropriate and unsanitary to wear a bathing suit in a sauna in the Netherlands.

Re-friggin-gardless. Such a comment has to blow up in someone's face. You were in the presence of idiocy.

So… the fact that you had **** couldn't convince him?

What a jerk...however purely out of scientific curiosity... :)

If that much of a bulge is created, it's time for a trim!

....i dont get it..... wouldn't you have had a bathing suit top on? ....something only a woman wears in a hot tub....

No, in the Netherlands, Finland and some other parts, it's culturally inappropriate to not be nude, just as long as you have a towel.

61, as far as I know this goes for pretty much all of Europe. I can at least vouch for Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia.