By TheRuleEnforcer - 29/03/2013 08:33 - United States

Today, I was hit by a car in a parking lot. The person sped off; I broke three ribs. My parents screamed at me for not getting the driver's info. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 509
You deserved it 2 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fischerxx 10

Did the parking lot have a security camera?

Broken ribs are one of the most painful things, sorry OP.

Comments

Gives a whole new meaning to those vicious parked cars. They sit and wait and.... Bam! Goner.

It's people like that who make me lose faith in humanity.

I hear the Curiosity rover is lonely.

It's people like that who make me lose faith in humanity.

This is why we have rules, you shouldn't have touched George.

StormGirl142 24

Because the first thing on your mind after having your ribs smashed is totally gonna be, "What's that ******'s tag number?" Sorry about your parents, OP.

You didn't get the driver's info? What the hell? DId you at least make sure to not get the car damaged? AH **** look what you've done to it! And your ribs? More money to pay in medical bills. You inconsiderate bastard!

rg350dx 29

Mom? Is that you?? Uncanny.

abukaramel 10

You broke your ribs and that's what your parents were worrying about?

I'm thinking that OP's parent are more worried about the medical bill.

NewYorkMexPR 14

My parents would of reacted the same way. I feel ur pain

rg350dx 29

That sounds exactly like my parents! I'm pretty sure it's just misguided frustration towards the fact that their offspring is now damaged and there's no definite way to determine who hit OP. I'm sure they care about you and the fact you were injured. They were just upset at the time and people say things that don't sound the most compassionate when they're irate.

Your parents are just angry because they love you and don't want your attacker to get away with their act.