By friendly_neighbourhood_psycho - 19/08/2011 22:47 - Sweden

Today, I was helping some friends put supplies in my crush's car for our picnic. His girlfriend cracked a joke about me, so I just sarcastically laughed and slammed the door shut. Now she has three broken fingers, and I have a reputation as a psychopath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 358
You deserved it 9 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, I think you might need to look for another crush...

she now has 3 reasons not to ever make a joke about you again.

Comments

she now has 3 reasons not to ever make a joke about you again.

1. Beware, you will end up with broken bones. 2. Is for the next person to comment..

perdix 29

CTFD, you're just a bitch and a klutz.

hogs3212 0

Just forget about your crush its a little late

slipperyeyebrow 0

it's okay your crush probably has a bloody hand job fetish.

IndiRae 9

Bloody hand hand job fetish? That's majorly ****** up. Where does the blood come from? Thanks. I will be up all night pondering this.

Indi, it's a common fetish among cannibals. It's the reason homeless people dissapear off the streets.

I say this is a win. Karmas a bitch and look at the bright side, shes not going to be crackin anymore jokes.

It was just an accident. Don't worry OP, they'll forget about it soon enough, and when they'll look back at it, they'll laugh about it.

ugottaluvme 0

Except the girl with three broken fingers, and OP, an he crush... So i dont think anyone will look back and laugh.

Buttsexpirate 9

Well it was probably you screaming "Bitch!" at the top of your lungs before slamming the door that caused that reaction.