By liz1234 - 23/03/2009 00:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. His mom called to him from the next room telling him dinner would be ready soon, he needed to move his car, etc. They had a 5 minute conversation...while he was still inside me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 199
You deserved it 8 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was he able to stay hard during the conv. ?

polishswede 0

I don't get why people have sex in their parents' house. It's a stupid idea. That's gross, but maybe you'll learn.

Comments

#10 great suggestion! haha i laughed for a while at that one though and i see all these "why would you have sex in your parent's house" comments. Sometimes there is no where else to go. Duh

That's rude and awkward. On both your bf and his mother's parts.

RLJJ 0

Answering the phone is more important than making love ? What a ******-up world !

signuplogin 1

They weren't on the phone.......

Would you rather he ignore his mom and have her walk in on you two?

starbaby 0

Ha he stayed hard to his moms voice...

yeah mom am cuming i mean coming just wait for me oh mom wait yeah ok bbye !! *hangs up*

lovexsongs 0

Freud: 1. Your Boyfriend: 0.

I don't see it as the conversation being on the phone. His mum called to him from the next room. As in, yelled. I think they were yelling back and forth to one another.

If he stayed hard through all that, I'd be surprised. I've heard distractions do horrible things to that sort of thing. (This information comes from my boyfriend.) It could've been a lot worse, though. Like #14 said, she could've walked in while you were doing the deed. At least she had the respect to at least not enter the room...

Good catch Elmo, I thought it was a phone conversation too until I read your post. After re-reading it, you're right, but I can't decide if that makes it more or less awkward. At least she didn't walk in...