By cigarettes - 11/12/2014 18:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex when a cigarette craving came on. I don't know what's worse, the fact I asked for a cigarette break in the middle of sex or I take that long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 304
You deserved it 13 863

Same thing different taste

Comments

Why people pick up smoking is beyond me.

I used to think the same, until I started working at a restaurant with an abusive manager. You literally can't survive without smoking to lift your mood, it's sad. Before I started smoking I thought it was stupid, though. I guess everyone has their reasons.

But why would you even start smoking if you had never felt how it "lifted your mood?" That's what I don't understand, people who've never felt a craving for, or effect of smoking, yet they still choose to start.

boxers4lyfe 17

Well I started out of stress after all my friends telling me how relieving it was to smoke. I decided to try it after a particularly horrific incident and 8 years later I'm still smoking. Worst decision ever

Well I started because I was a teenager and it was "cool" .... Now I see these young people light up and think noooo!!! Don't do it! You'll get to my age and realise it's stupid!!

#26, Why does anyone pick up anything? Drinking, pot, heroin, Twinkies? It's always because you needed to release stress and what you were doing at the time just wasn't enough. (Yes, some teenagers start drinking and smoking because it's "X-tremely kewl", but I don't think they're in the majority)

Sounds like a double FML for both of you.

The fact you're so addicted to cigerretes that it takes your mind off how great sex is there's a problem with that

why are you assuming its a female? and no matter the gender, noone is an ass for not going down on someone.

If a sex partner asked me that during sex, I would have kicked him out. Go enjoy your cancer sticks somewhere else.

sweetnsourrr 11

If someone took forever in bed, I would have kicked him out, lol. If you're boring in bed you can't blame the person for getting up and wanting to do something else.

rinnybell210 16

Bruh, you ain't even know OP's life.