By Anonymous - 10/07/2015 18:19 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was having computer problems, so I let my friend have remote access to fix them. We were video-chatting on Skype at the time, and so he thought it'd be hilarious to load hardcore porn in my browser the moment he saw my mom enter the room from behind me. I'm now grounded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 524
You deserved it 3 416

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mikeman1744 18

I feel bad for you and all but that's a pretty hilarious prank

Comments

Haha what a friend amirighhhhttttt???

Alup132 22

Except that it'd give OP's computer a virus since it was on it, not the person with remote access.

His friend was accessing OP's PC remotely and loading the **** on OP's computer. If anyone's computer were to get infected it would be OP's.

MrThump 16

Your friend sounds awesome! Ask your mom what's wrong with watching **** anyway?

It can shape people's idea of sex and what they should expect in a relationship. It can also ruin a relationship. If you didn't know that, you should do some research on the negative effects of ****.

It ruins marriages and relationships. Women in **** are often exploited and kept on drugs. It creates an unrealistic expectation of sex with an actual human being. It changes the way your brain is wired and watched excessively causes erectile dysfunction.

JustinJK 21

I for one have maintained healthy expectations of sex. I watch **** a lot. I have sex a lot. **** is awesome. I'd never ground my kid for watching ****. I would have a talk with them about it, but I wouldn't punish them for natural curiously. and who cares about pornstars? they got themselves into the situation. nobody told them to sign up for that career choice. I'm not going to feel bad for a stripper let alone for a **** star.

#37 ... all I can say is **** YEAH!

#37, ever heard of sex trafficking? Human trafficking? Many of them don't volunteer. It's not like being a stripper. You don't go find your local hooters and act slutty to make a few extra bucks. They get lured with the idea of getting into America or Europe and end up getting sold to the highest bidder. They are often raped and are completely unable to do anything to protect themselves because of the drugs. Then somebody makes money selling videos of them. I've know several people who haven't been as lucky as you have. It may not change your life that much. But it's definitely not harmless.

Holy shit did you honestly just say that **** causes erectile dysfunction? LOL.

that's a priceless prank right there. your mom needs to chill. not a big deal.

lexiieeex3 32

That's just a dick move and an invasion of trust...

it's a funny prank pulled on a friend. I'm sure he didn't know how friends mom was in the room.

Yes, he did. That's why he did it. The friend knew the mom was coming into the room because he saw or heard so on Skype.

(no offense) but this is better examples as guy humor.

Wow, great friend. Sorry your mum didn't believe you that it was a prank by him.

This is a pretty harmless prank. Why would his mom even care if he watches ****? It's perfectly normal to watch it.

To be fair, it is pretty hilarious. He sounds like a quick thinker.

There is nothing wrong with ****. As long as you're not man-whoring about. Your mom really needs to understand that, OP. Also, your friend's a bit of a genius for that, he just needs to apologize to your mom so she can let you off the hook.

magickiss87 22

That sucks! If your friend approached your mother and apologized and explain it was a joke, maybe your mother would be a little more forgiving.

I'm sorry, and this will probably get down voted, but there's something wrong with your mom. Why is it that parents refuse to see how stupid they are for trying to avoid all kinds of sexual stuff until their child is atleast thirty? This anti sexual behaviour is getting out of hands and it's incredibly unhealthy. We should be taught love and respect through sexual acts instead of a single stay away from sexual acts at all cost. Adults today are stupid and full of shit!

@27 There is a huge difference between being anti-sex and not letting your kid watch ****. You have drawn a very silly false conclusion that "grounding a kid for ****" = "sex is evil!!!!" Further, I am unclear in what way '****'='love and respect.' Also, any worldview that requires all or nearly all adults to be "stupid and full of shit" probably needs some reevaluation. Just saying.

Well **** doesn't really teach you love and respect. If it were to teach anything it would be unrealistic expectations, but yeah it's not a reason to ground anyone. Although it depends on the age so the parents can't be really letting a 6 year old watch ****, they aren't prepared and don't yet understand that stuff completely, but for teenagers it's normal.

@34 if his mom is making such a big deal about it now, it may emotionally and mentally mess with him when he is older. the mom really needs to be more sex positive.

34# I never meant that **** teaches love and respect. There is a difference between movies and reality. But most of those who won't let their teenagers watch ****, happen to be a little too much anti-sex weather you like it or not. As an example I can use my own mom. I promise you she would kill me if she knew I was watching ****. She would have stopped me from being on my damn birth control if she could. She doesn't say it but I can see it in her eyes every single time something sexual is said anywhere near her. I added that to my comment because it is important to talk about. Our society is very anti-sex and it hates everything that has to do with a normal body. I've been fighting this for a while and I refuse to stop. We need way more sex ed to teach kids love and respect. We need to teach them about their own bodies. Start at an early age, around ten, where you explain to kids how their body starts acting in puberty.

I forgot to add something; FREE THE NIPPLES!!

@54. I would respectfully disagree that society is largely anti-sex, though I will agree that unrealistic expectations is an issue, whether we are discussing body issues, relationships, sex, etc. And I will agree that it is a topic that should be talked about. But the line you are drawing for someone being anti-sex is just too broad. Anti-**** does not equal anti-sex. And one does not have to be anti-**** to not want your presumably teen-aged child to be watching it, however normal it may be. Concerns range from safety to unrealistic expectations to those over hypersexualization and developing a generally unhealthy attitude towards sex. OP's mom may well have overreacted, but her reaction to pornography on her son's computer does not automatically declare her anti-sex, and using a conversation about **** as the launching point to talk about sex education and loving and healthy sex attitudes was something of a poorly chosen one. For what it is worth, I do agree with the idea of age appropriate sex education, though I feel that parents should be very much involved rather than outsourcing to teachers and schools. And while I don't think society is anti-sex, I will agree that I don't believe that society writ large has a healthy relationship with sex, the same as it doesn't with food, and that open discussions about how sex can exist as a healthy and fulfilling part of a person's life are a good idea.