By ijustwantpizza - 07/01/2015 12:11 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I was having a cheat meal after 2 weeks of strict dieting. When I opened the pizza box, I saw a cockroach. It'd been baked into the cheese. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 618
You deserved it 7 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The Universe is trying to make you stick to your goal! Please call the pizza place and ask for a refund.

llamarrama01 21

That must've really bugged you.

Comments

That's some bad karma right there. I'd freak out.. And make a trip down there to speak to the manager.. And call corporate.

Kirbyzx 16

I see no discrepancy. Extra protein, no extra cost.

Yes #14 it is extra protein, but it's also a cockroach that got in there without anybody knowing, meaning it's very very unsanitary Especially it being a COCKROACH for heavens sake !!!

Still legally food safe. Just a little extra protein.

That cockroach died to help you reach your goal. Don't let its sacrifice go to waste!

You're making 2 weeks seem like a long time to diet.

If you have always eaten poorly, the first two weeks would probably be the hardest and seem like a long time. It would be like breaking any other habit, the first so many weeks/ months suck since you are breaking routine.

It really is. I'm on a diet and it's been about 3 weeks as well and I already cheated with a few cookies, 4 slices of pizza, and some chocolate.... But I did find almond butter that's made of pure almonds, so that's helping my sweet tooth...

I think that anyone that goes on a diet finds it hard no matter how long (or little) they've been on it. Cutting out food you love and eating things that aren't your normal foods and probably aren't nearly as tasty is always hard no matter who you are or how you eat. Changing things & breaking bad habits are always difficult and there's no shame in admitting it.

It's a gift from the heavens you can call the pizza place and get a surplus of pizza coupons.

That's the best motivation I've ever heard of.