By Anonymous - 19/02/2013 06:19 - United States - New Castle

Today, I was hanging out with the guy I really like. I lifted my arms to put my hair in a ponytail when he noticed a hole that had apparently tore in the armpit of my shirt, so he put his finger through it. I haven't shaved in weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 188
You deserved it 55 557

Same thing different taste

Comments

Don't usually suggest shaving as some people don't want to but as you obviously do shave and feel embarassed when you don't, why would you not shave before a date?!

chlorinegreen 27

She probably was wearing a long sleeved shirt and didn't think someone would see, or poke her bare arm pits! Lol

@16 besides, it wasn't a date, they were hanging out. And.. Well... Who would've expected that to happen?

I realised after I posted that it wasn't a date after but my phone wouldn't let me correct it. If she knew that she might end up spending some time together, just the two of them, she probably she should've shaved anyway, just to be safe. You never know what's gonna happen.

Pretty much your fault. If you're uncomfortable with people seeing your armpit hair, you can prevent the risk of embarrassing situations by checking every morning that you're smooth.

Lionesse 15

But the dude didn't have to put his finger through the hole. (I tried several ways to write that without it sounding dirty but I couldn't do it). What business does he have doing that? If OP doesn't want to shave, then she doesn't have to shave. Let me tell you it's a pain the in ass to shave all the time. Sometimes, it just doesn't work for that day. Shaving is a time consuming ritual (Granted that you take your time to shave properly and not a quickie)

Yeah, not to mention razor burn that can happen! Razor burn in your arm pit is horrible! I really wish that this whole double standard thing with body hair, number of sexual partners, and political interference with health care on the basis of gender would just stop.

dontpanic_fml 32

As embarrassing as that is, I find poking at or tickling random uncomfortable places like your guy did to be a highly annoying trait; you might be better off anyway. Really, nobody's business but your own if you wanted to wear a long sleeved top over unshaven armpits.

It sounds to me like he wants to make it part of his business. You know, slightly immature light flirting? I just pictured younger kids for some reason.

dontpanic_fml 32

Oh I definitely pictured younger kids here, but when I was the age they probably are (probably even more so than now) I would have flinched, jerked and been instantly turned off by that. Light "immature" flirting is maybe a gentle headlock or tug, not poking an armpit.

And that is why you shave. Even of you're not in a relationship currently, it's best to keep everything nice and tidy just in case ;)

upallnight11 19

Poked your hairy hole, sounds like foreplay!

Eww why would he do that. That's just gross anyway!

If someone doesn't want to shave, then they don't have to shave. Simple.

medichick 5

If there's one thing I shave everyday in the shower, it's my pits. I may not do my legs every shower cuz it doesn't grow fast but the pits is a must!!!!