By Anonymous - 22/04/2013 18:33 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with some friends, and I had to take a dump. After I was done, I realized there was no more toilet paper, so I asked my friends to get me some. They threw in duct tape, sandpaper, and saran wrap, and told me to make a decision. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 905
You deserved it 8 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How could you post this without telling us what you picked?!

Comments

Go hardcore and use your hands. Then ask them if they want it the easy way or the hard way.

BEST FREAKING COMMENT IN THIS THREAD!!! Lmfao (≧∇≦)

Shortay123 14

That's actually well played on their part in my opinion. Good prank.

upallnight11 19

Sounds like you had a rough time. It's clear to me that you shouldn't stick with them any longer.

OP just can't take the slick tricks from his/her friends

First rule, always check BEFORE you go in to make sure there's toilet paper.

challan 19

Come out and hand the host his hand towel.

I agree with Liv...use their towels...but might I add, putting said towel in their laundry basket when finished.

SwtCherryPie 26

If they dont have the decency to to bring you TP when you ask for it or at least make sure their bathroom has adequate supply, then they dont deserve the decency of putting their shit in the laundry after you've cleaned yourself with it.

I didn't mean it like being decent to them,I meant more along the lines if putting the shit ridden towel with their other laundry, which would either dirty the rest of their laundry, or be a surprise when they go to do a load of laundry.

Jelbeztok 17

i wonder which one he picked.