By vagina dentata for christmas, pls - 25/01/2013 18:51 - United States

Today, I was hanging out with my new boyfriend, and he took me back to his house for the first time. Taped to his bedroom door was a sheet of paper emblazoned with the words: "THE RAPE DUNGEON". I feel safer already. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 764
You deserved it 5 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

renaee 13

*Shudders* In this case I wouldn't want to know what went on behind closed doors...

LOL at op's name ! But that's seriously creepy...

Comments

Oh god, that video is pure gold. "..Well ya know... grape just sorta sounds like... rape..." "UGH! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER, SIR!"

perdix 29

**** him willingly and you'll ruin his rape fantasy. Joke's on him! Hahahaha!

TheDrifter 23

Don't forget to give him a safe word before you start on him. Oh, and untie him after, things get awkward if you forget. It does seem awkward that he put a sign up to let his mom know what he wants you to do to him though, be sure to correct that behavior before you leave.

_Burnett89 9

Obviously wasn't that serious if you're now sitting here posting about it on here

You're probably the first girl he ever tricked into going back to his room.

KiddNYC1O 20

What did he say? "Oh, sorry, typo. Rap, it's rap".

I'm guessing your new boyfriend is a teenager, because no adult in his right mind would have anything taped to his bedroom door. If that's the case, he probably has a twisted sense of humour and you need not worry. If he IS an adult, you should be prepared to rub the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

TheDrifter 23

Every time I hear that reference it reminds me of the movie Joe Dirt.

Oh hey Captain Obvious! It's been a while! I haven't seen you since you got in a bar fight with Sergeant Sarcasm and Private Pun! How's it going?

Might I suggest this is a relationship you make a quick getaway from...

This is a tell tale sign of everlasting virginity; you have nothing to be afraid of lol.