By Anonymous - 03/08/2009 18:33 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was handling corrosive chemicals when I accidentally spilled a beaker of Hydrochloric Acid on myself. I had to strip naked and use the emergency shower with my boss and my hot coworker watching. The worst part was when I realized my coworker was laughing at the size of my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 407
You deserved it 7 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, women just don't understand shrinkage.

RiverRelic 0

You have a pretty valid complaint to make to HR. Of course, you then have to keep reliving the humiliation but that was pretty unprofessional on her part. (You may also have misinterpretted her laughter. Was it from nervousness? Some people do that. )

Comments

ThatDemonKid 0

lol was it really that small? XD

Carbonkid 0

Don't worry... happens to the best of us. Although it burned some neat holes in my pants!

RiverRelic 0

You have a pretty valid complaint to make to HR. Of course, you then have to keep reliving the humiliation but that was pretty unprofessional on her part. (You may also have misinterpretted her laughter. Was it from nervousness? Some people do that. )

Megasadface 0

Dude, don't even stress. I said it somewhere else here before, but a guys flaccid penis has no relation to when he's hard. You could have a 2 inch dick when you're soft, but you can be like 7 inches when you're hard, so don't let some insensitive, immature coworker get you down.

cradle6 13

And as someone else mentioned, emergency showers are pretty damn cold.

friedpwnadge 25

That's actually exactly how I am too. Don't let flaccid fool your preference, looks are deceiving.

fxdxhk90 0

That's really sucks. I can't remember how many times acid was spilled on my hands in chem class. But your lauging co worker was probably salt in the wounds, huh.

Her turn will come some day. What an idiot! Sorry dude... Sounds like you work with a bunch o idiots coz it seems that no one even tried to assist u?

spill acid on yourself, take off your clothes, use the emergency shower and wash it off. that's emergency procedure. what were the coworkers supposed to do? grab some sponges?

kc2_fml 0

No because it was so big it reminded her of a horse.....