By Anonymous - 26/01/2012 04:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was greeting customers at work. After saying good morning to one man, he stopped and looked at me from head to toe before smirking and saying, "Mmmm." He then turned around and said, "It's starting." It's only my first day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 209
You deserved it 2 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you hideous? It could be the zombie apocalypse he was referring to.

Comments

xXxIracebethxXx 14

You're* Btw, Walmart isn't the only place with store greeters.

It's a little thing I like to call a joke...

I could believe it 13, have you seen the people of walmart website? She's probably cranky because she got put on it.

All these people giving negative marks must work at Walmart.... For FML these people are pretty mad all the time... Lighten up losers!!

I know girl I agree with you... I'm saying the people who are giving us negative thumbs are lammmmers and need to lighten up yo!

P.S. you do sell ur soul of you work at Walmart!!! But like randy from south park says the discounts are worth it!!! Lol

twisted_cherub 14

You lose tiny pieces of your soul every time you buy something at Wal-Mart. So lose your soul all at once, or bit by bit over a lifetime?

Well he sounds delightful. Good luck OP.

At least he doesn't think the Cold War is still going so you didn't have to nuke him.

16 she is French learning English. Don't jump down her throat about grammar

TexasMud 8

???????????? Actually the cold war old man would've been more entertaining, this is just awkward.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or an insult.

Maybe it's just me but I fail to see a genuine FML here.

WTF?!? Why did my comment get moderated?

bettyc4 26

It was too good to be unmoderated ;)

sometimes i made some comment seemingly irrelevant to the topic, due to my little knowledge of the joke, but i will try my best to make it understood. hopefully you guys dont argue here, providing everybody with a good platform to communicate with...

That's all we can ask you for sir. Good luck :)

Don't worry! I know how hard it is learning English! Just keep at it and eventually it will start to make sense.

It's not even just that it's fact that it's hard to understand western pop culture. Which everyone expects you to know for some reason...

it's really hard when there are so many idiots talking in text speak all the time. i respect anyone who gives the effort to learn a second language...

desireev 17

Keep it up teyyoshi!! You're doing a FANTASTIC JOB!! Don't let these guys get you down! Learning English is a very hard thing to do. But, like I said, you're doing fantastic! :)

OMG I GOT 10$ Free from an app called App Trailers! 1. Get an app called app trailers 2. Type in emosauce 3. Get 10$ on iTunes for f

Not sit really? Im a Nigerian prince who needs some money so I can access my Swiss bank account. **** YOU

CaptainPickles72 18

Wait a minute, now! I talked to a Nigerian prince this morning about his Swiss Bank Account... you are defiantly not him! I mean, I already sent him the $500 dollars he needed, and I'm already in his will so that his money-grubbing ex-wife won't take his money when he dies. You sir, are trying to scam people, and I will talk to my prince friend about you!

And now for a dramatic twist... You are the actual prince of Nigeria...

Dislike this comment now cause iv got nothin funny to say