By elevatorjerk - 02/09/2009 13:01 - United States

Today, I was going to work and got in the elevator. I was going through my bag for my phone and asked the man in the elevator to push the button for me. He gave me a look of death before I realized he had no arms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 678
You deserved it 13 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Then how did he get in and choose his floor in the first place? I'm calling shenanigans.

Comments

You didn't notice he had no arms, but he should have noticed that you didn't notice since you were digging around in your bag. Not really anybody's fault here.. :p awkwardly funny. Hope you didn't laugh :D

You're the guy whose picture looks like Plexico and always confuses me! Haha.

Looking at her picture, she is DEFINITELY a girl.

Whoops! My bad. I didn't click on it to see her profile. Sorry. You're the girl whose picture looks like his.

I think she meant the different colors. Plexico's picture looks like that, right? You can't really tell which gender someone is on the comment section based on a tiny picture.

Plexico has manboobs? That's what I got out of the comment. :)

No, that's just my friend who is into BBW's.

Smorf 0

how did the guy with no arms get in the elevator?

I'm guessing.... he walked in with his feet.

ianzorzes 0

he could have pushed it with his feet, but was mad because a woman with arms asked him to push the button because she had to find her phone. yes she made a mistake but apologise and move on. push the button and then look for her phone, kinda bitchy and self absorbed

this FML is fake!!! i read it somewhere else before. and "look of death" i wonder where you got this phrase from?

I probably would've given you a look like that too regardless of my fully functioning arms. You didn't even look at him and asked him to do something that would hardly have interrupted your bag rummaging for more than 2 seconds.

Isn't it sadly ironic that ya always hear how handicapped, ethnics, aliens all want to be 'treated like everyone else'. But when that happens, the sh!t hits the fan...

"A look of death" anyone else notice all the catch-phrase trends on the FMLs? "Look of death" "hot and heavy"... Thats how you know they are fake.

#26 i know what you mean lol heard this phrase too much but they are still good to read, so meh

why did you copy my point? i know its good and everything but i dont like people copying my stuff!!

Someone JUST posted this last week. FMYLife moderators SUCK! Grow a brain and come up with something original. This site should be called JokeRecycler.com.

It's like the professor who asked, "Need a hand?" when he had no arms, but not as awesome.

justjayit 0

If I were the armless guy, I would've been happy that the first thing someone noticed about me wasn't that I'm armless for once.