By newlysingle - 14/12/2011 05:15 - United States

Today, I was going to propose to my girlfriend. I had been hiding the ring in the sock drawer. When I went to retrieve it, the ring was gone and in its place was a sticky note that said "NO." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 813
You deserved it 3 627

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juturnaamo 29

Is there any chance it could be from one of her parents?

Comments

Could have been the parents. Either way, FYL. Get your ring back. Sorry OP.

Better a "no" this way, instead of a "no" in front of your friends & parents. Be gratefull she shows her real face and let her go (but take the ring back first)

(Reply to #2 FML is poorly made replies often do not actually reply.) #2 Her parents going around his house, and his sock drawers at the right time? Not likely.

juturnaamo 29

You'd be surprised at how many couples live with the parents of one or the other of them. Not really the most stable place to start a relationship from, but then, that would also explain the no.

TylerOMFG 7

LMFAO owned! But sorry that she couldn't do it to your face, how low of her.

"give me back the ring or I'll bang your sister!"

Wow. That's ******. At least you don't have to spend the rest of your life with her. (: & I hope you get your ring back (if it was stolen)

Shit! That really DOES suck... Sorry, OP. But in any case you know where you stand now. Find someone who IS worthy of you.

Androidz 0

If she stole the ring you can sue her for theft. FYL OP I'm sorry that happened. If my girlfriend did that I'd be crushed.

Wow, that's just cold . She had no reason to even be snooping around. She also doesn't have premission to keep the ring! She could of at least came to you and explain why she doesn't want to get married. The why she did it was childish and harsh. I say , get the ring back and keep it for the future. If she refuses to give it back, then it's time to call the police. Cause I think that's a type of crime. I'm sure your a nice enough guy OP. You'll get another chance at love.

missamazinggg 12

Well she probably lives with him therefore can look in the sock drawer to put socks away or something.

I like how easy this comment was to read! Long comments re usually boring and I skip them, but this is well spaced out! I'm thumbing you up for that!