By The_Unlucky1 - 19/07/2016 03:38

Today, I was going to bed when a cockroach crawled out from under my pillow. I wasn't too afraid of it, until I looked away. It's hour two, and I still can't find it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 384
You deserved it 2 095

The_Unlucky1 tells us more.

Hey guys! Op here! So, Yeah, haven't been able to find it. I'm sending in my cats to try and look for it, wish me luck!

Top comments

It's too late, just burn your house down

That's why you kill those bastards when you have the chance.

Comments

Why all the stories about cockroaches on here lately ;_; Its fine, i didnt even want to sleep tonight anyway.

Because it's that time of year. Cockroaches are EVERYWHERE :(

cause it summer and June was the hottest ever for the whole nation

I literally check my whole bed every night before I go to sleep, I'm so paranoid. Those things disgust me ?

Soooo much better. All those little legs, think of the massages they could give :)

#20 I do too. One time a few years ago, I pulled back the corner of my comforter to crawl into bed (after being in it on my computer for about 4 hours prior to the incident) and found a wolf spider literally the size of my hand. I wish I was exaggerating.

Been there. Moved into an apartment that was infested with roaches once. Wash your bedding in hot water. Put Borax along and around the areas of your bed that contact the floor and put some roach traps/bait under the bed and furniture, in the closet, and just wherever you'd think a roach would hang out. You'll get 'em.

Today, like always, I am irrationally afraid of bugs. FML

ericanicole1 12

I live in Florida. I know this feel

Try staying up til 4am because of insomnia, to find that you have a nest of bed bugs inside your mattress... No sleep for me ^_^

There's 2 bugs in my room. One that always hangs around my window sill. Another that runs around my monitor screen. Both of them do this every night. Each time I think I kill them, they always come back So for next time. Kill them the second you see them or its gonna get worse.

It's ok, it's just one cockroach after all.

I am afraid of the cockroaches as well as the spiders and snakes. In general, I let them go or dodge them.? As they are so dreadful.