By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 03:20 - United States

Today, I was giving myself a breast exam for lumps. I heard laughing, looked around and saw that the 12 year-old neighbor and his friends were watching through the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 032
You deserved it 12 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

schwancy 2

Awkward... However, kudos for taking the time to self exam.

Comments

( . Y . ) *******!!! well that must have been a sight to see!!

your shot at making those ******* equal FAIL!

Hey, Genius.. Next time you're going to try to correct somebody's grammar, make sure you know how to do it properly. I guess you should HAVE payed more attention when typing your comment.

xMafia 0

YOU could also address who you're speaking to next time.

lmao 27 yur right! :p but he might b trying to adress #1?

oops noticed i put he instead of she my fault

27&29 epic fail. Guys, she's referring to "I_r_genius." (hence when she says "Genius"). She also capitalized should HAVE pointing out genius' error of saying "it's SHOULD OF instead of shoulda!!!" She just didn't reply to the thread genius' comments were under. It's an epic fail on 27's part because genius' comments were under your very own thread.

MrLefty 8

Who has a window in their bathroom where anyone on the outside can see what's going on inside?

karina02 9

#25 No where does it say 'bathroom' she could've been in her bedroom. #24 You go girl! (:

cant7see7me7 3

your fault for doing it out in the open

OhShuttup 0

I never knew you're own home is considered "out in the open"

jordonkay 0

I would give them another sight to see... My foot in theyre ass haha i wouldnt want kids staring at mee!

mz_jamaica1 0

lets look at the positive...at least they didn't take pictures and post them on the internet

No, it's not. Doctors are for annual exams. Monthly self-exams should be done by yourself. OP, YDI. If you don't want people to see you doing something, don't do it in front of an open window (or in an unlocked room).

I'm of two minds on this one. On one hand I have to say FYL for having the kind of neighbor kids that feel the need to be peeping through your windows. On the other hand, if you are going to be doing anything that involves being nude or semi-nude, such as giving yourself a breast exam, you should have the blinds drawn/curtains closed/shutters shut or whatever in the room which you are in.

The fact that you did not (as is evident by your ability to see the neighbor boy and his friends simply by turning to look) makes me think YDI. If you don't want someone to see something then take precaution against it. I'm not saying it was right for them to be looking in your window but you should always take the possibility of such things happening into account. Once again sorry about having to put two posts.