By stutterboy - 11/06/2013 20:36 - United States - Rancho Cucamonga

Today, I was giving a presentation to my college class. I've had a natural stutter my whole life, so I stuttered through the whole thing. My professor tried to hold in her laughter for 15 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 262
You deserved it 2 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yea because someone's uncomfort and disability is hilarious..stupid ****

football98_fml 20

EVERYONE WHO IS PRETENDING TO STUTTER IN THE COMMEMTS, STOP! U GUYS ARE BEING REALLY RUDE TO OP!

Comments

WTF people stop bugging the guy about his stutter....

football98_fml 20

EVERYONE WHO IS PRETENDING TO STUTTER IN THE COMMEMTS, STOP! U GUYS ARE BEING REALLY RUDE TO OP!

Wizardo 33

I've had a natural stutter too OP, the best way to overcome it is to be confident in your talking and thinking about what you are going to say next carefully. If you have a sentence in your mind already it makes it much easier that's how I've overcome most of stuttering. Nice and slow is the order, try and make your own flow.

Brightbulb 39

Also adding a cadence to your tone of voice helps a lot too, that how I finally got past it.

gameofthrones_fml 12

#48 -yes! OP, try singing your presentation when you're practicing for it. Singing and whispering words instead of simply speaking them help stutterers to stutter less.

Stuttering is a real speech disability for some and anyone who believes its funny is a true prick.

Hey, you did make it through though. If your teacher is that immature about the way you talk then they do not have maturity to be teaching. Best wishes on future speeches op.

What a bitchy and unprofessional professor. Stupid bitch!

No, it was about how to clean up the world from assholes like yourself

My ex boyfriend use to stutter an he said teachers gave him a hard time too. You would think of all people teachers would understand. FYL op

smezi111 8

What a bitch. Hang in there OP! Some people weren't as blessed with courtesy and respect.

quanito1013 6

That is a asswholes professor, he should be respectful to others when they actually trying to learn and participate on his assignment .

Asswholes? As compared to Assfractions? Or Asspieces?