By Anonymous - 07/04/2014 23:24 - United States - Pleasantville

Today, I was given a call home, a 3-day-suspension, and a week of detention in school for a "serious violation of the code of conduct." Said violation? Jogging in the middle of the hall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 428
You deserved it 4 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is worst of all violations. You should have known better.

BWolf7 8

Comments

nippleripple 9

I was once suspended for 3 days for running in the hall too. but get this, while I was being suspended another student was suspended for 1 day for urinating in a trash can...

jogging. its a gateway crime. watch out, kids

ileenefudge 29

And yet we did an awful lot of jogging and running in P.E....

Your gym teacher is the Kickball Bandit, searching for the right accomplice.

10showgirl 16

Look on the positive side.... 3 day break from school.

Look on the dim side, three days of school you have to catch up on for no damn reason since you are physically and mentally able to attend classes.

catkat1988 17

Yeah, God forbid jogging. You're posing a serious threat to the US' status as the country with the highest obesity rates!

toomanyidiots 14

The U.S. actually does not have the highest obesity rate. 33% is the adult obesity rate in the U.S. but the U.S. is #18 on the worldwide list and exceeded by Egypt, the Bahamas, Kuwait (42%), Samoa (54%), Nauru (71%), and American Samoa (74%, an American territory but not a U.S. state). tl;dr There are countries with more than twice as many obese adults as the U.S.

These rebellious kids nowadays. Today they're running in the halls and next you know they're having a marathon! *shakes head* Exercise is bad for you, try meth next time.

I continue to be amazed I managed to get through highschool without even a detention, let alone suspension, with how hair trigger the schools seem to be. Suspensions for finger guns or firing an imaginary bow and arrow, expulsions for supposedly casting a spell on a teacher who then fell ill, what is wrong with these places?