By Anonymous - 28/05/2009 20:15 - Canada

Today, I was getting ready for my first date with a boy I really like when my dad insisted on meeting him. My dad is super protective and a cop. He cleaned his gun in front of my date and made it clear he had to be careful with me. My date started to cry when we got to the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 840
You deserved it 6 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shan789mudge 0

awww poor guy :( fhl i hope you dont judge him for that only. I'd be ******** my pants too

Comments

awww poor guy :( hopefully you guys are still together~

EFFyourlifecait 0

That's what dads do. He'll do that with his daughter one day. punch him in the face for being a baby.

wrestling49 0

hahahahhahahah i plan to do this with my 12 ga. maverick 88 mossberg shotgun to my sister and her first boyfriend!!!!!!!

He cried? My uncle's like this. He was in the navy and he pretty much implies that if any guy lays one finger on his daughters, he's got his gun, a shovel and a truck ready for him. How old are you? And how old is the guy?

I wouldn't be crying. I'd be curled up in a fetal position under a bush or something.

Yes... That's what dad's do. Tell your boyfriend to man up and get the sand out of his ******.

Crunchy_fml 0

your boyfriend needs to grow some balls

That's not what sane fathers do. FYL, your dad is insane. You need to have a talk with him about boundaries.

elastisch 0

Awwww, that poor kid. I hope you put out.

"Today I went to pick up my date at her house. Her dad pulled out a gun on me and told me to be careful with his daughter. When I got back in the car, I started sobbing uncontrollerably. FML" We should be seeing this anytime soon. Lol. Hope you made him feel better!