By C BOMB - 14/09/2015 23:58 - Australia - Toowong

Today, I was getting coffee when I pulled my lip balm from my pocket and started playing with it in my hands, tapping it on my face and lip. There were there two gorgeous guys in front of me who kept turning around and staring at me. I was actually holding a tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 888
You deserved it 19 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you tap anything in your face, even if it was a lip balm?

castleofg1ass 19

Comments

Could be worse - what if you had one of those bullet vibrators in your bag and you were tapping that on your face? That'll definitely get some attention from those two guys...

I thought that's what she was going to say at first

Maybe their stares were due to your excessive beauty? Then again perhaps they caused because you tired to moisturize your lips with a tampon.

Excellent story and it made me smile. Some folks here are taking life a little to serious. Have fun!

you seriously didn't notice a dangling string ?

They're usually wrapped in plastic, so there's no dangling. Would be pretty unhygienic otherwise.

...it's only a tampon? Not like she murdered someone in front of them, that might've been a deal breaker

haha thats pretty funny. I can see how thats embrassing. I would be curious as to why some girl was playing w her tampon while in line to get coffee too. lol just makes a great story to tell!

Goblin182 26

I have seen tampons and I have seen lip balm. How do you confuse those two?

Well, thats one way to have hot guys notice you.

I dont know how you can't feel the different between the two.