By EyesOffMe - 07/09/2009 04:04 - Canada

Today, I was getting changed in front of my roommate of two years. Feeling comfortable, I took off all my clothes and started putting new clothes on. I asked why she wasn't taking her eyes off my naked body. She said, "I'm loving the view. Didn't you know I'm a lesbian?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 003
You deserved it 58 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You brought it on yourself... I'm a lesbian, too, but I'm polite enough to avert my eyes if a friend changes in front of me. Sounds like you were giving her a free show, though.

hmm you'd think it would have come up before then..

Comments

Silverill 0

Does it realy matter if she's a lesbian or not if you feel cortable while changing in front of her?

ledzepfan 0

@#20, dude, the same reason you dont change in front of the opposite sex... honestly, if i were shedding some clothing, i would like to know that im not getting stared down...

Silverill 0

by the way she wrote it seemed like the big fml part was that her lesbian friend was watching her nude rather than being stared at while changing, also it seemes like she was fine before she got to know that her friend was lesbian since she was comfortable with it.

Having been part of a men's team for several years, I can guaruntee you that after a while, it really doesn't matter. I spent copious amounts of time with half dressed boys. I was more amazed by how hairy their thighs were than anything else...

aho_matsuri 0
visage 0

Sooooo, did y'all munch some box?

It's pretty unbelievable that you didn't know that already (no dates in 2 years? no conversations?) so, the first time you're naked in the room with them (again, first time in 2 years?) is the first time she's oggled you? If she's a lesbian and attracted to you, why would she not only openly ogle you this time, but choose this moment to come out to you? After hiding it for so long? Sounds like you made it up ;)

Yeah, what I was thinking as well - after two year she's never been with or dated another person? You've never discussed guys? Or girls?

Amysbodybetrayal 0

That's what I'm thinking. My sister has a lesbian roommate this year, and her roommate told her about it straight up. I know all roommates might not do that, but there are other ways you could find out after living with them for TWO years. I'm not sure why you had to strip down naked in front of your roommate though, lesbian or not. I feel comfortable undressing in front of other girls in a locker room, but I usually keep my underwear and bra on unless I'm alone in a shower.

Andreis2695 0

and when your alone in a shower, if a lesbian comes in naked, then what do you do?

yes, actually it IS COMPLETELY different. she wasn't expecting her roommate to STARE at her naked body. she probably just thought her roommate would go about her business and not oogle at her.

waterynuggets 0

Hmmm I don't see what the problem is, mostly because this is fake.

Why would you change in front of your friend? That sounds sort of silly.