By roo - 27/01/2011 16:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I was getting a flight home. I'd worn a belt because my skirt was too big. When I walked through security, they asked me to remove my belt. My skirt fell down in front of everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 924
You deserved it 13 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youfailed18 0

why didn't you just hold your skirt up with your hands?

Were you wondering if your new diet was working? Did your panties down fall with them too?

Comments

mintcar 9

Let's hope you had cute panties on.

perdix 29

If you knew that you needed a belt to keep the skirt on, you'd have to know that taking off the belt would let the skirt slip off. I'm not buying this "accident" crap -- methinks you are an exhibitionist. And me likey! Send pix, pls. ;)

NotYourOrdinary7 6

I'm getting tired of this damn site. Every time I post a comment it says "comment successfully posted," but when I check it's not there. Get right fml, get right!

xeldawyn 14

Maybe you could send a PM to a mod the next time this happens instead.

It's a problem with the apps, which are not developed by the FML team. If you'd like to file a bug report, please use the support email address, which you can find near the bottom panel on the right hand side of the screen. We'll forward it on to the app developers for you.

Oh you know you liked it. At least they didn't have to strip-search you, unless that's what you were hoping for.

Nip slips are 'accidents' but a skirt falling down is a excuse for attention IMO.

newjerseyguy 0

Buy clothes that fit! you could have easily held it up or widened your stance to prevent it

YDI, you're supposed to prepare for security in an airport when you're flying...

Exactly. You shouldn't have worn a skirt in the first place and you certainly shouldn't have worn one that was too big. YDI, OP.

Why didn't you hold up your skirt?? And why in the hell would you wear something to big?? Common sense, use it.