By jadkins - 06/07/2009 19:33 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I was flirting with this cute girl from Croatia who is part of the my exchange group in Holland. After a few beers and some smooth talking, she led me inside to a closed off room. We were about to have sex when her boyfriend of 2 years called and proposed to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 797
You deserved it 22 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who proposes over the phone, especially when she's in another country?

Did you KNOW she had a boyfriend? If so, you deserve it, but otherwise FYL.

Comments

CharKat09 0

You, some random guy, got cockblocked by her FIANCE. Let's take a moment to reflect on whose life is actually ****** here. Not yours.

proposing over the phone... wow lol

HEY, another dutchie here! How awesome, but this still sucks for you. Altough it probably is more ****** for her boyfriend

Oh awesome! I didn't knew so many dutchies red FMLs! and I agree, it sucks for her BF. to think she even went into a room with a boy while she allready has one of 2 years.

another dutchie here, but the fiance's life sucks, not yours..

"She has been busy all week with foreign exchange students" Wooohh!! OP hasn't been the only one!! :)

haha hier ook al 1! on-topic, damn that's sucks. for him and you, and what a bitch she is

Mogge, Nederlanders te over blijkbaar :) en uhm, wtf!

what's it that when te OP is dutch all the dutch come over and reply in dutch? uhh okay im dutch too but whatever #76 **** ajax

Why would he propose over the phone? :|

Why not? He's far away, and his spider senses tingled, telling him his sl*t of a GF was about to screw some other guy, so he panicked and did all he could do, grabbing his phone. LOL

If his spider senses went off that his **** girlfriend was about to get with some guy, why didn't his spider senses tell him to break up with her?

F everybodies life! Yours: Stated above by you. Hers: Having a boyfriend who would propose over the phone: His: For being in love with a cheating ho.

hscx1017 0

Yeah, proposing over the phone is weird. Though its good for you that he didnt come into the room to propose. You were actually pretty lucky

So she's a cheater, but she's not your problem? You're lucky.

Agreed!! @ OP: but you still bang her, didn't you??

Well she is obviously a *****. I feel bad for her boyfriend though. He could possibly be marrying a girl who was about to cheat (Unless he finds out she was about to cheat and breaks off the wedding). But on the OP, I don't really see how this is an FML. The only thing you lost, is sex. You can easily move on and find another girl. It's not like you were seeing this girl for a long time.

JAB2014 1

But OP probably has to suffer with blue balls now... I guess that is very painful... I don't know though. I'm not a guy..

lmmmr 0

Cockblock stories are so lame. OH NOES you didn't put your penis in anyone life is so hard! F her fiancée's life, if anyone.

poopsicle22 0

why F her fiancée's life? OH NOES someone else put his penis in your ***** of a girlfriend life is so hard! F OP's life, if anyone. Oh, and btw, we don't even know that he's her fiancée; she could've turned him down.

lmmmr 0

You're an idiot. It would be a sad story for the fiancé because the lady he loves was not being faithful, breaking his trust a d clearly not returning his affections. There is nothing even remotely ****** about the OP's life. At all. Grow up.