By Anonymous - 19/05/2009 04:08 - Canada

Today, I was feeling rebellious, I decided to procrastinate instead of studying for my really important English test tomorrow. I was having a pretty good time until I realized my idea of procrastinating was cleaning my TI-83 graphing calculator with rubbing alcohol and Q-tips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 926
You deserved it 53 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who are you rebelling for? The test will be your result and future...

AK 2

Well, at least you successfully procrastinated even more by posting this FML.

Comments

insert_name 0

wtf...why is this a post? thats not an FML...thats just plain sad.

bollywood_rocks 0

No 10, so true! the 84 editions are the best so much so that I had two of mine stolen so I downgraded to the 83. They also now make a pink one in TI-84 *shudder* and it's about 10 dollars more

procrastinating = the key to success!

#4 I had English litterature exams, so needed to study all the works we'd read over the year. But, this isn't an FML... Procrastinating isn't rebellious, and cleaning something is probably a better way to take a break from revision anyway because it actually occupies your mind.

#10! same here!! and have you ever played block dude? sickest game ever... i have no life...

ohhdamn 0
birds_fml 7

Well, it IS important to keep your calculator clean... those things have a ton of germs.

TI-84 is the way to go, hombre. Just upgrade and get that shizz sorted out. And relaxing is a great way to calm down before the test. If you're the guy who procrastination is cleaning graphics calculators instead of surfing **** and wanking, then you should know your stuff. Good luck my man.

lyndis_fml 0

Lol this is definitely an FML! You still have an 83? 84 plus is the lowest model I will clean with cutips, the rest aren't worth the trouble. If you get the chance, get an 89. Takes a while to learn some of its fancier functions, but it's a really awesome calculator.