By noname - 18/02/2009 20:35 - United States

Today, I was feeling really upset and called my boyfriend. He said "Can you feel upset a little later? I'm watching a movie." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 305
You deserved it 6 040

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#14 i am a guy and i would have stopped movie and listened to her. It would not matter if she was my gf or not. Friends are more important then movies.

bAbiiL0VE88 1

Comments

#12 is right. I would attempt to listen, but trying to listen and watch a movie at the same time would really mean I do both tasks poorly, not getting any of the movie and having no clue what she was talking about. My mind would also be elsewhere because of the movie (guys are more focused on tasks, usually), so it'd be hopeless. Biological differences, we can't help it.

#18 understood. Most of the men i see are assholes though. Which sucks. lol. Only relationship i had, was on phone/online. Met her due to family. Ended up being a lie on her part so she could screw me over financially and get a green card. talk about a fml exp. Only girl i liked who showed affection towards me. lol. I am an okay guy. need to improve, and am improving. time will tell. Being a hopeless romantic sucks in this world lol.

Origami86 6

Oh snap. I haven't even read this one before I replied to your previous one. And voila. Prediction fulfilled. YAY!

Hello Ali Sama don't listen to people that tell you you are too nice there is nothing wrong with being a nice guy. It seems that what your problem is, is that you lack self confidence. As a woman I can tell you that when most women (not all) see a man that lacks confidence, self respect and or dignity as unattractive. You will be continuously taken advantage of and repeatedly get your heart broken. As soon as you find your self worth, carry yourself with pride, and forget the heart breaks that keep you down... you WILL find a woman who sees in you what you know is already there. but you can't look around with your head down. A a little self confidence goes a long way Ali. =)

24 they are trying to be funny. Men go through hormonal cycles similar to pms and can get just as moody, without the pain though. It is sad that people make jokes on the expense of women and their ignorance on the biology of it. People are people. I like to talk my problems out, and i will listen to other peoples problems. It is nice when they do to me, but its; not mandatory though^_- People forget that just talking about an issue helps people get more resolve and self confidence, it's not nagging or complaining. it is trying to beat the feeling that you are all alone and the problem is so big you can't even scratch it.

Slim_fml 0

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he is a cool man

#23 hopeless romantic is something thatg only a guy with no lady skills would say. we are here on this earth to love and be loved. being a decent guy who can't get what he wants... that's a recipe for disaster. Women complain and bitch the most to their FRIENDS..... while it is important to be friends with the one you love, too much of the kindness and patience up front and women will take you for a sissy. women say they want nice guys but they don't. they want challenging guys so they feel like they found a catch. if you're too easy on her she'll see through you and hook up with your biker/cowboy/badboy neighbor... this guy gets **** (4 *s)

First of #29 last time I checked a boyfriend is someone who's supposed to be close to you. The problem with men is they done necessairly know how to deal with women or just people in general when they are upset. No matter how cool the other guys think he was and blame you when they know nothing about you andaccuse you of calling to much..... If you feel youdont want tobewith him (and you shouldn't if he's such a douchebag) break up with him or just stop talking to him all together for a littlewhile. If he doesn't want to talk to you when you need him why should you née athos beck and call? You deserve better then him. My boyfriend would never say that.... Minly cuz I'd kill him. But you needto let him know your needs andexpectations. As long as they went outrageous and he cares about you he should have no issues fulfilling those needs. You need to be blunt with men, they don't like trying to figure it out and play games. F you want him to treat you beter and be there when you need him you have to straight up tell him.

Lol. He was watching **** ? Kick his ass.

women should understand that talking to you girls is simply annoying 98% of the time for the guys... WE DO NOT PRODUCE ENDORPHIN BY YAPPING, like women do... for us is just... bla bla bla bla bla ... (sometimes is bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz bzz)... You girls should unite and talk to each other... not to us... not that much, anyways

ha! he's a fuckhead. i hate that. dump him cos he doesnt give a shit about u