By Anonymous - 20/11/2009 21:27 - United States

Today, I was enjoying the benefits of marriage with my new husband. We were changing positions when my joints started crackling and popping like my mother's did when I was a kid. My husband stopped, concerned about my possible pain... I'm 20 years old and pop like an arthritic 50 year old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 602
You deserved it 3 888

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, how do you know your mother's joints cracked when she was having sex?

She only mentioned the "benefits of marriage" in her post because she was too proper and embarassed to say "my husband was riding me like a drunk redneck on a mechanical bull".

Comments

potatopeeler 0

So what? I'm 16 and my joints pop if I don't move around for a while. It's really annoying when I shift during class. Most young people I know do this, too.

Inked2009 0

This belongs on **** my sex life not **** my life

mrose57 0

I'm a 52 year old tri-athlete and I DON'T have arthritis. Even odds says I could kick your ass.

"Even odds"? And what about being a tri-athlete makes you think you'd be good at "kicking ass"? I could understand "I can run faster than you" or "I can swim farther than you before getting tired"... but most of the tri-athletes Ive known are skinny as poles. A larger sized child could break them in half.

Odds are that you're a douche bag. Honestly how insecure must you be to say something that dumb about yourself.

why would you want to fight a woman??

@ #7 HAHAHAHA!!! ROFL!!!! I'm your fan!!!! GAWD!!! I can't even control my laughter!

Rico5037 0

I like guitar hero, it's entertaining.

grimmelok 0

Having sex is not a benefit of marriage. Waat

perstephane 4

Pretty much everyone's joints crack and pop. I crack my neck and back multiple times a day, and even my sternum pops sometimes. You're fine.