By StomachofTinfoil - 24/11/2014 01:59 - United States - Bar Harbor

Today, I was elected to learn how to clean the birthing tub at the hospital I work at. Today, I also discovered that while blood doesn't bother me, floating chunks of afterbirth and god knows what else, will cause me to projectile vomit into said tub. Which I still had to clean afterwards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 282
You deserved it 3 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, you chose to work at the hospital. Can't cut the cord now.

what got me was "chunks" I have 2 kids and I don't even want to know what those "chunks of after birth" are.

Comments

That's ******* disgusting, but kudos for a stomach-churning description. "Floating chunks of afterbirth" really got me grossed out. FYL indeed.

Thank you for remembering me not to eat while on FML...

juststephhere 23

That's disgusting... But hey it could've been worse! You could've passed out! I hope you're getting paid more at the very least...

Not sure how that could be worse passing out isn't half as bad as puking in a bowl of after birth material and still having to clean it up.

jbombdighetty 11

OP could pass out into the afterbirth tub

Sounds like you blew chunks into that tub too ;-)

Don't they have a drain to get rid of that stuff? That would make sense. By the way, congratulations for being very descriptive, my stomach literally churned reading this. Also, look on the bright side, at least you're getting paid.

Kryptonites1 16

Use a fish net :3 I'm sorry, I hope things get better!

DeathBunny8 9

In the hospitals here they use disposable tubs.