By kate - 29/04/2009 01:39 - United States

Today, I was eating at Applebees at a high table with bar stools. I was reaching over to get some gum out of mom's purse when my chair flipped out from under me and my soda fell on top of me and got in my ear. To make things worse, the waiter ran over and shouted "I give that one a 10!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 791
You deserved it 8 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, that guy was probably trying to be nice and help you play it off. What would you rather have? Falling like that and just have everyone stare at you from the corner of their eyes or have someone get everyone to laugh so you can laugh at yourself and then go back to things as normal. When people don't laugh at something funny, it leads to even MORE akward scenarios. Dude did you a favor.

Comments

wow. this is almost a repeat, except in a new setting. so i didnt find it as funny.

It sounds funny, but the more I think about it, the more that waiter should be fired. Making fun of a customer who's fallen = not the best customer service, really. Humour is great. Loudly making a joke at a customer's expense in front of a whole bunch of people is professional suicide.

fashion_lover 0

Props to the waiter for being able to see the funny. Embarassing stuff happens every so often. It's all about being able to see the funny side and not get too hung up about what other people will be thinking of you. Chances are, they won't even remember your face in a few minutes.

PYLrulz 17

I would of straight up decked the waiter for that.

sirenalu 0

thats really funny hahahahahahahaah

Dude, that guy was probably trying to be nice and help you play it off. What would you rather have? Falling like that and just have everyone stare at you from the corner of their eyes or have someone get everyone to laugh so you can laugh at yourself and then go back to things as normal. When people don't laugh at something funny, it leads to even MORE akward scenarios. Dude did you a favor.

#21 is right, all you uptight assholes saying the guy should be fired... you suck, and you're the reason we have so many stupid frivolous lawsuits. GET OVER YOURSELVES. LET THINGS GO SOMETIMES.