265
By homedoggieo - / Tuesday 14 July 2009 23:57 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  Corrupt_Tears  |  0

I guess you didn't hear the one about the homeless guy putting his dirty laundry in with someone elses clean clothes to dry. This reminds me of this story I heard on tv recently. A person had her bathroom cieling covered in spiders.

Reply
  redsox112  |  0

yeah do u realize in sugar manufactures get like tons of spiders/bugs that crawl in the industrial sized bins and get smashed into the sugar and other products mmmm kool aid, oh yeah

Reply
  idkhaha  |  4

First of all it doesn't say OP was at a resturaunt, and second, if it was just cooked the spiders couldn't possibly be alive inside it. The heat would've killed them.

By  4dakill  |  0

2nd!!!!!!!!

Reply
  knaevery  |  17

No, actually, 4th. And OP... That's the scariest thing I've ever read. Reminds me of the time I started eating a cookie and looked at the packet and saw the maggots crawling around. I then noticed the sensation of something squirming in my mouth. And when I went to wash out my mouth, I felt something on my foot and looked down to see a giant spider crawling up my leg. It wasn't a good day.

By  w00t_fml  |  0

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was axctually seriously in the middle of eating a fresh croissant as I read through the new FML's like every morning during breakfast. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT S TERRIBLE!!!! NO NO NO NO NO I once bit into a cockroach that was in a croissant - from a highly reputable place, too. Oh you poor thing...URGH

Loading data…