By Jmdezy - 05/04/2016 15:45 - United States

Today, I was drunk and sent my friend a picture of my penis. He edited the picture and put hands and sunglasses on it before sending it to practically everyone I know. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 778
You deserved it 24 238

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know it was an accident in OP's case, but we as a society should really agree on this as the standard punishment for anyone sending unsolicited dick pics.

Probably the only hands that have been on it in a while huh OP? Haha I'm sorry I had to. But really I hope your face wasn't in the picture so people don't know it's you.

Comments

I guess you could say he was just dicking around ;)

andrmac 25

Come on what did you expect to happen other than friendly ridicule?

Talis99 26

Pretty much any story that starts with, "I got really drunk" is a YDI.

stevenbro 6

Your are correct. No need to read further.

Bookworm1315 13

While you shouldn't have sent it, you were drunk so impulse control was down and all that. Your friend is terrible for sending it out like that. If you were a girl, people would cry sexual harassment or something.

So you're underage, but getting drunk and sending pictures of your dick to friends? Lay off the booze and get some counseling, before it's too late.

Dick must be big to fit hands and glasses on there??

I mean if he's already editing it he could make it longer

I love how you're immediately curious about OP's dick size.

I would say "Pix, or it didn't happen" as a joke, except there's the possibility that you might actually send them.

Did he give a reason for asking for the pictures? You seem pretty willing to send out pictures of your junk to your guy friends. No one can stop you from drinking, even though you are underage; I did too. You can learn to be smarter when you'are drunk. Put your phone away so you don't do something stupid again, and stay away from car keys. You're gonna get a DUI really soon if you don't learn to control yourself.