By Susan - 23/08/2009 17:08 - United States

Today, I was driving my car and I thought the construction guy was flirting and waving at me. So I drove by him, waving back, then I hit an oil spill and my car ended up spinning out of control. He was trying to direct me away from the oil spill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 873
You deserved it 43 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kyle_kbo20 0

YDI for thinking your all that, and that everyone wants to flirt with you

Unless he was thrusting in the direction you should have went, he's not flirting with you. Stop flattering yourself.

Comments

Was he trying to warn you by smiling coyly and stealing glances at you?

When a cute guy flirts with you in a bar you probably crash into a big wet spot.

BikerMike 0

you are one stuck on yourself ****

OMGitsKaleyxo 0

spinning out of control? now that's hot. he may not have been flirting but i can see you went all out.

How self centered are you that when you see someone waving their arms that you think they are flirting with you?

DuxHuntin 0

Unless you were driving really fast around a curve oil spills will not cause you to spin out that only happens in the video games. Oh it will happen to motorcycles. But what most likely happened is you felt like a complete douch after you realized you are an idiot and had to make up something to make this FML seem better.

jisaac09 25

Yea, really, **** you lying bitch.... i have drove thru oil prolly more times than most have ever changed their oil..... and my car, or truck or minivan dont go skidding out of control......

i_is_a_tr00l 0

Turtle Juice, Homie. I was watching MTV last night, by the way, and this FML reminded me of when Lil Wayne went on the stage and had these really ugly shoes on and danced all weird. It was just the first thing that came to mind... Then the OP driving into an oil spill...