By Anonymous - 20/08/2015 17:25 - United States - Houston

Today, I was driving home. I desperately needed the bathroom, so I was speeding a little bit. A cop pulled me over and gave me hell. He said he'd heard my story a hundred times and didn't believe me. I couldn't hold it and ended up marinating in my own piss while he ran my plates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 069
You deserved it 2 829

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Doesn't matter if you really needed a pee. What if you hit someone? What if you caused someone to hit another car? The safety of other people is way more important. If you needed a pee that badly, find another way.

Speeding isn't the same as reckless driving. The flow of traffic in my area is generally 7-8 miles over the speed limit. If he was riding people's ass, or jumping in front of people then op would be causing issues. I believe you can go over the speed limit and still be a safe driver...

He was speeding enough to be noticed by the police and a desperate need for the bathroom must be distracting. So many accidents and fatalities happen on the roads each day, I'd take it as a lesson and pull over somewhere safe instead of risking it next time.

Marinating in piss? At least you weren't stewing in poo.

Maybe next time you should stop somewhere unless you happen to live in a completely isolated area or on a mountain.

I wonder his reaction afterwards :p did he give any tickets?

Well, according to a statistic I once heard from a friend, that is the most commonly used excuse. I probably would've used something else. Not that you deserved it.

Was the cop at least a little bit sympathetic after your incident

Or if you're too stubborn to go before you leave, sport some adult diapers lol, at least if you wear them you won't have to worry about speeding home and potential encounters with the cops.

Couldn't just pull over? I mean that's pretty logical...right?

I can tell youre a woman because a man would have gotten out and peed on a bush. no offense to women... I looove women