By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 18:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was dressing in my apartment when I noticed I left the blinds open. Outside, a maintenance man was mowing the grass within eyeshot. I figured I'd leave the blinds open and give him a little peek of the goods. Later I found a note on my window saying, 'Next time, close the blinds'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 364
You deserved it 120 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

EWWW!! Why would you do that? That's just gross..

Comments

your prolly really fat and disgusting,

mrhahn530 0

I'll look at your goods if it'll make you feel better...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If a man did it, he could be arrested for public nudity. Seriously a guy in Illinois was arrested for being naked in his house making coffee at 5 am. The lady who called the cops said she saw him through his backyard window. She walked into his yard just to see that and call the cops on him.

AlmothePirate 0

she is too and if avman did it he'd be arrested in a heartbeat you dumb git.

You are right. They would not call him a *****, but an idiot.

chachacha_fml 0
TheRealEllieSan 9

Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now

that's whatcha get for waking up in vegas

Amphysvena 11

Way to go, you ho-bag. And not just a ho-bag, an ugly ho-bag. #14 - I'm pretty sure someone would care if a man did it. I'm quite certain he would get the same note. I'm also pretty sure he would close the blinds first.

Either he is gay? or Damn, Go to the gym. Which ever makes you feel better about yourself.

Or maybe he just doesn't like *****. Just because he doesn't want to see that doesn't mean he's gay or that she's fat.

You should really **** with him now, find out where his office is and if there's a window just walk by it naked and wave...

lnm701 0

Hahahaha that's hilarious. You deserved that one. Not EVERYONE wants to look at you naked, no matter how eager you apparently are to show it off.