By undoable - 08/09/2010 23:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was doing it with my girlfriend. Trying to be sexy, I moaned her name. She replied, "What?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 183
You deserved it 9 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you get her name wrong darling? Whoops! ~ Either that or she completely missed the concept and thought you were trying to get her attention.

Comments

she might have just been surprised u did that if u have never done it before and that's a little weird...I don't like it when my boyfriend calls my name....complete fail!

I think it's sexier if the girl moans the guy's name. The other way around, I guess the girl might not know how to respond to that.

Things are two or you pronounced the wrong name, or she didnt like it much maybe, so just stop it! :P

She might have been too busy to understand what you said... so just repeat!?

banananut 0

i hate when guys try to be sexy. ydi, OP. stay quiet during sex. it's the girls' job to moan and be sexy.

Kanvis78 0

Good call! The man is supposed to say things like; "Where's my sammich", " I'm Hungry, bring me something back from the kitchen" , etc. :)

ElMundio87 0

we can do what we like thanks, but it's cute that you have an opinion on something

banananut 0

haha dude, say whatever you want during sex. hell, you can scream your grandma's name if you'd like. i'm just saying girls are the ones who should be moaning and being sexy.

banananut 0

haha dude, say whatever you want during sex. hell, you can scream your grandma's name if you'd like. i'm just saying girls are the ones who should be moaning and being sexy.

erik02gutierrez 0

A lot of girls find it sexy when a guy moans though...from what I've heard

Monikabug 9

Some girls do, I suppose.. but some guys don't just let it come out naturally and when your guy starts moaning exactly like you are? It's kind of a mood-killer. Men should just to grunting, just enough to let us know you are enjoying it.

nascar1477 0

i just talk dirty and girls seem to love it! i agree the girl should do the screaming or moaning. but its just one mans opinion.

I totally disagree. Why shouldn't guys moan too? lol I feel like that would just be awkward. haha if you just wanna hear yourself moan, **********.

diirty_brunette 0

This was posted on TFLN, yesterday.

lindsaysue 4

I KNEW I had read this very recently, I suspected it was from there!

Xavi89 0

WTF! dude! be a man and just **** with out moaning!