By Anonymous - 27/06/2013 12:13 - United Kingdom

Today, I was doing a little victory jig after finally sending out the last of the invitation cards for my wedding when I realised that I had forgotten to put the date of the event on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 855
You deserved it 23 199

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fuckmylife518 15

Well at least you know people will be calling to congratulate you now.

Simple fix, phone calls. My wife did the same thing.

Comments

perdix 29

Freud would say that you didn't forget -- you privately don't want the wedding to ever occur. Hopefully, you'll seek psychoanalysis before you make the effort to continue your charade.

expertsmilee 26

This actually made me laugh a little, kudos.

rosha267 21

That's actually ok incase of any last minute changes you might have to make. My sister changed her date three times

perdix 29

#13, and how often did she change the groom?

rosha267 21

Just once but it was after the wedding

perdix 29

#30, good answer, GOOD Answer! Survey said . . . ?!?!?!

scottyspot 11

Maybe call or email all of them with the date.

That's such a rookie mistake to make, obviously this is your first wedding, noob.

olpally 32

I bet that celebratory dance ended really quick... Haha, but yeah, email everyone or do something. Congrats on your upcoming marriage! :)

Damian95 16

Celebratory jigs usually wind up biting people in the ass.

Aw you're probably already stressed out over it, eat some chocolate and wait for people to contact you (;

YDI- it's called proofread. If you made them yourself you should have got your fiancé to check it over. If someone else made them they should have checked it, but before you pay them you double check them.

A few phone calls and emails will fix the problem. Don't stress too much about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I spelled marriage wrong on ours...no one ever got them, I was too embarrassed!

pinknicki87 5

The street name was spelled wrong on ours. People still figured it out. I'm sure your guests will too.