By badatgenders - 03/10/2009 22:49 - Norway

Today, I was dining out with some friends when a hot guy on the table next to us smiled at me. Flattered, I smiled back at him several times. On his way out, he laid a napkin with his number at my table. I didn't notice, too busy looking at the yellow dress and the pink pumps he was wearing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 599
You deserved it 6 734

iselilja tells us more.

ok ok, OP/badatgenders (and no, I'm not making that my average FML name) speaking, after reading all of these comments I feel like 99% of you got it wrong: THIS WAS NOT A TRANSVESTITE MALE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. THIS WAS A WOMAN (probably a lesbian), WITH A MALE-ISH FACE. My friends (who thought this was hilarious) googled the phone number and turns out; her name is Linda. So, you christians and atheists and every other religious/not religious member of this website; peace and love! no need for fighting here, ok? SHE was also wearing a black blazer with heavy shoulderpads, so I didnt see the dress until she stood up. Maybe I should have guessed, but I was half-drunk, and honestly believed it was a guy. The tables was set up in a way that made some of the view blocked by this shemale's friends and so on, blah blah blah. I did not notice the phone number at first when she walked out, since I was too shocked over the fact that I thought she was a guy, but I saw it after that she and her friends had left. Any more questions? Thanks for calling me an ignorant ass and a dumb ****! I totally agree guys, I probably need some glasses. But bye bye! I gotta go. My friends are spreading this all over facebook and my father (friend at facebook, strangely enough) are wondering if his daughter has becomed a lesbian, after all. Later!

Top comments

Yellow dress and pink pumps? Those don't match at all!

I think I'd call him just out of curiosity rather than genuine interest in a relationship O_o

Comments

delfinofrank 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Of course, remember that vote from the bible: 'verily, thou mayest be tempted by pink pumps, but resist: as they are the footwear of evil.'

alex_vik 0

Sorry bud, but America is pretty Godless nowadays.

You know Christianity is a complete rip-off of paganism, right? All the festivals steal their dates and traditions, most of the Bible is symbolic of paganism (for example "the Three Kings" is a star constellation discovered by pagans). And indeed, Christians haven't even stayed loyal to what they believe in. The first Christians believed in reincarnation, for Goddess's sake! So don't go insulting Europe when your religion has a hell of a lot of issues.

Real Christian men... so exactly how would /you/ define that, by the way? Just curious.

you don't sound like a real christian man. people like you make me so glad I turned away from catholicism

I know this has nothing to do with the FML, but thank you, #20! To the OP, so what if he likes wearing clothes that don't match? That's no reason to judge the guy. Yeesh. People are so shallow these days. I'd judge it neither "FYL" or "YDI". It's not like meeting someone who lives a different lifestyle from you is a punishment.

missmasturah 0

Apocalyptus; AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WIN! :D

Wow.. Are there still people like that on this world :/ And I was hoping globalisation would make this come to end Oh well.. Everyone's entitled to their own beliefs they say :D

You do know that Jesus never wore trousers, don't you?

And even more importantly, plenty of real men who aren't Christian - and who aren't douchebags, like you seem to be with a racist statement like that.

OP never said it was a cross-dressing guy. the name - "badatgenders" - implies that who she thought was a dude turned out to be a woman. also, judge not lest ye be judged. also also, keep your bigoted hateful religion to yourself.

fylisbetter 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I love it how when someone discriminates a religion like muslim or a race, people spam 'YOU NAZI GO DIE YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE'. However, when people discriminate against Christians and Christianity, they get praised for it. FMyLife really has some double faced jerks.

Hey, not all us Christians are the stupid two-faced hypocrits! Really! Please, don't judge all 2 billion of us based of the jerks online who decided its their turn to play God and judge everyone else. Do I believe this kinda thing isn't quite right? Yes. But I will fight tooth and nail for their right to be wrong because its a personal decision that they should get to make, not have some social norm pressed upon them.

fringle 0

Thank you, sarah_berah, until you I had lost all hope in my own religion :( I guess certain sites just attract certain people, and most here aren't Christian, unlike others where almost everyone is.

#20, congratulations. You can insult other people's religions on the internet. But seriously, are you really suggesting the Bible stole the concept of the Magi from a freaking constellation in paganism? So what if Christianity and paganism share important dates? Alot of religions share important dates and traditions; such as Christmas and Hanukkah being around the same time, and the three major religions all practicing the tradition of fasting. Most religions originated in the Middle East and Asia, so its obvious they influenced each other but i highly doubt that any religion stole ideas from someone else. Not all of the early Christians believed in reincarnation. Parts of the Bible even reject reincarnation, like Hebrews 9: 27. So next time you decide to troll around like that, you better do your homework.

La_la_loo 0

This person is what I like to call "an ignorant ass".

Another reason Christian holidays share dates with pagan ones: Christians celebrated their holidays around that same time as pagan holidays so that they wouldn't be caught and prosecuted for practicing Christianity.

Either you're a troll or....you're delirious. Why the **** are you on this site anyway? Most of the activities here are "satanic" according to ****** up Christian standards. Oh, look who's trolling now now now

Good job, #12. You're officially a completely ignorant, prejudiced idiot with clouded vision.

Thank you so much to those who already cleared things up. It seems as though whenever someone attacks a specific group of people, the majority of society is quick to attack them and call them out on being intolerant. However, whenever someone attacks Christianity, people are quick to back that person up. Why, people? Why should everyone else be allowed to be who they are and hold to their beliefs without discrimination except for Christians? Is it because you believe Christians are the intolerant ones, so it should be them against everyone else in the world? Every single person has a certain level of intolerance, regardless of their beliefs. (My point here is not to be hypocritical, but to merely point out that you can not judge a group of people as being intolerant) People who used to be discriminated against, and to some degree still are discriminated against, are beginning to gain more acceptance throughout the United States, and that discrimination is beginning to fade. I'm all for that, seriously. But what I don't want to see happen is that as discrimination against people based on ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. disappears, discrimination against people because of their religious beliefs rises. Can't we all just finally get rid of our hatred for one another? I've recently encountered, on multiple occasions, the idea that Christianity is responsible for everything that is wrong in the world. Really? PEOPLE are responsible for everything that is wrong in the world, not Christianity. I don't understand how somebody could hold to the idea: "The world would be better off without Christianity". Not only have I heard this from people, but this idea was espoused in the most recent Family Guy episode. Yea, I know it's meant to be a joke, but the fact is the idea is out there, it's presented on television (not only as being acceptable but as being correct. However, this same episode clearly condemns Antisemitism as a hatred unacceptable by society (and rightly so, but how come anti-Christian ideas are condoned?)), and people actually agree with it. I don't know about you, but this sounds a lot like "Jews are responsible for everything wrong in the world. The world would be better off without Jews". I think we can all agree that that train of thought led to one of the most abominable acts in our world's history. I don't think I need to speak more on this topic. So, to #12, I don't know how old you are physically, but spiritually you are still very immature and have a lot of growing to do. You're not helping us out with comments like that, but I pray that you would continue your journey and that you would be able to tolerate others who might have different beliefs or practices than you. Also, I hope that you will come to realize that your personal relationship with God has nothing to do with other people's relationship with Him, and that this way of thinking leads to hatred, not love. Discrimination against anyone (and this goes for everybody who reads my post) is absolutely unnecessary and is counterproductive as we attempt to change our world for the better.

waterynuggets 0

#12 SUCCESSFUL TROLL IS SUCCESSFUL Btw this FML never happened sry2say.

I agree completely with you. We can all believe in what we want. Personally, I'm an atheist, but I have a good friend who is a devout christian. We should not attack one faith over another, just because of some ignorant asshole giving them a bad name. Not all christians are condemning you to hell, have a little tolerance people. But as for that **** twat up there, he can suck one.

No religion, or idea (including people who are atheists) should be bashed at all whatsoever. People are entitled to their own thoughts. But rude and offensive thoughts should be just thoughts. Keep 'em in your head.

hahahha the word troll makes me think raywilliamjohnson =3 hahah!

JustOhSoLovely 6

wow um.... why are you on this website if you are so much holier... plus you're judging. the bible says that only god can judge. so you shouldn't have said this. I feel kinda embarrassed that I live in America right now...

tbqh, Christianity came from judaism's (can't spell sorry) religion (don't know what it's called, sorry) and I used to be a Christian, but then stuff happened in my life which made me think...and now im atheist, it doesn't matter what religion, race, or what your sexual orientation is, you are who you are :)

haha ur funny there's actually a lot of cross dressing men religious aholes like u r the reason why there's still prejudice in this world.

real Christian men judge people for wearing what they want? last I checked, the basis of America is freedom. freedom includes discretion in your apparel.

If you didn't notice the number, how come you knew it was there? Very strange indeed.

Didn't notice him leaving it, noticed it after he left.

As long as he's hot and likes you, there's not a big problem is there?

delfinofrank, I consider myself to be a conservative Christian. But you have just left yourself SO wide open for insults. You're on FML, man, so relax. Also, just because I couldn't resist--you're sort of crazy. I hope you're just a troll and not actually serious.

You're a conservative christian? You know that what the church teaches and what is said in the bible is two COMPLETLY different things. Honestly, what's the big deal if this guy cross-dresses? You don't want Americans to have... you know... these kinda stuff called.... RIGHTS??? And man your insult towards the other guy... lame. Honestly, I'm pretty sure you were like this while typing that... ''You're sort *giggles giggles* of *pfffffffhmhmhmhmhm* crazy *HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YEAH YOU ARE WOOOHOO YES YOU TOTALLY ARE!!!* *starts to roll on the floor laughing*'' I'm sure that's how it went in your room while typing that. Then your mom came and asked you what was going on.

#43, if you want to troll go back to 4chan.

Props for being intelligent and aware, dude.

#43, if you want to make yourself look stupid, go do it in public and make sure it's worthwhile. Otherwise, you just seem like you have no brain at all.

Jonathan33 0

#12 I seem to agree with you. a lot of people in Europe seem to have a fetish with transexuals...idk y. or something that has to do with cross gender. I guess that's taboo to us and normal for them o_O

europe embraces human sexuality, in all its forms. america, being founded by prudes, is the one that is far too uptight about things that don't hurt anyone (unless they ask for it :p) and, in the grand scheme of things, are completely irrelevant to how we treat one another as human beings.

#21 and #48, you might be thinking of some parts of Western Europe. In almost all of Eastern Europe, especially in the smaller cities, people are much more homophobic, racist and intolerant than any American you've ever seen, even if the Europeans are nice and not religious. Widespread acceptance of transvestites and non-heterosexuals is a relatively recent phenomenon in Western Europe, and older people, especially those that were not educated with liberal values, aren't as tolerant as people from the younger generations.

I'm American but a I have a fetish with cross dressing and transsexuals. But that might be because I am one and so is the woman I'm married to. Guess I'm biased.

Wait so was it a manly looking lesbian..... or was it really really a cross dressing man LOL.

You didn't notice the dress while you were making eyes with him?

Depending on the cut of the dress and how the tables were set up, its possible that it just looked like a yellow shirt.

Ahaha. AAaaahhahahahah. Love it. Love trannys/cross-dressers. LOVE. IT! This isn't a 'fml' this is a 'mlr' (my life rocks!). :D

amatayo 0

well if you're looking for real Christians who really (and I mean really) follow the bible Jehovah's Witnesses. They don't use images or do what most Christian (for lack of a proper term for them) do.

They don't speak English either apparently.

JukeboxBunny 0

Jehovah's witnesses are batshit insane though.

But they also don't celebrate birthdays. Wtf? Give me my cake and presents! :]

Being someone that's read the bible, following that shit word for word really is the worst idea.

Now, were you talking about the Old Testament too, or is it just a given that no one would stone their sister to death for having an affair?

blo0_starZz 0

He's right, btw. But I agee the birthday is kinda weird.. You see, there are many "bibles", all are different in one way or another, which tells you people were playing around with it to their best interests. Originally, you weren't supposed to get laid before marriage, no wine (cause it lower your caution; wrong deeds happen), and no pig (has a type of bacteria in it). & I don't see why everyone's fighting.. Why is everyone repeating the same mistakes in history. F**k it, guys, stop being so racist!

JW also don't believe in life saving medical treatment.

lovinmylife 0

look closer next time you eye someone? :)