By diggingaplotforone - 11/08/2012 23:47 - United States - Redlands

Today, I was digging in my lawn, trying to ignore the suspicious glances coming from my nosy fuckball of a neighbor. When he asked what I was doing, I replied with dripping sarcasm, that I was digging up the schoolkids I killed last year. Fifteen minutes later, the cops he called arrived. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 174
You deserved it 9 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Plant drugs in his house and call the cops.

CoffeeChickBlows 13

couldn't be gardening, **** no, that'd be WEIRD

Comments

ImmaB3AST 7

He may be nosy. But that's a dick move. If your neighbors are fuckballs, they are probably idiots. Trolling idiots may be fun but it can bite you in the ass.

Shadow_Phantom 26

FYL, but YDI. Gotta learn that some people just do not understand sarcasm, even off the internet... not a very smooth move there.

musicluvr2000 11
Blackmail111 9

How many times must this be explained. Sarcasm is a tone of voice. If someone types something sarcastic nowadays it's hard to tell if they're being stupid or not. Since this is real life, OP would've said it in a sarcastic tone. If the neighbor is so stupid as to call him the cops because he can't put 2 and 2 together then there's really no excuse.

Blackmail111 9

FML crashed and double posted*

Blackmail111 9

Call the cops* FML didn't let me edit either. This is just a waste of comment space.

Shadow_Phantom 26

True. My point was, some people are stupid enough to not understand it IRL. Have to be careful when dealing of that level of an unintelligent person.

mizuki123 8

This reminds me of my neighbors. They are quiet scary I must say.

Hey if I was trying to pull off a murder I would do the same thing

Seriously who would honestly say"yeah I killed a shit ton of kids, wanna see?"

Look at your account picture, now look at your comment Do you see why you have thumbs down?

ant1ion 12

I don't see any thumbs down biddy

mrsquiggles6900 5

Haha how many were there and did you dig em all up before the cops arrived? If not, boy would that be awkward. Lol In all seriousness tho, your neighbor is a moron.

The best way to deal with nosy, moron neighbors is to just be honest with them, or tell them to mind their own business. It's your property, you should be able to dig a hole without having your motives questioned.