By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 01:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was depressed because my boobs are really small for a 20 year old woman. To make me feel better my boyfriend said, "As long as they're bigger than mine." They weren't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 739
You deserved it 4 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GuitarNukka520 5

awww he should get a breast reduction.

memo619 0

at least they won't sag when you grow old

Comments

Yeah, that'll do the trick when they're having sex :L

Then say it's a fetish to keep your top on while having sex.

*Guy fondles under her shirt, pulls out giant wad of tissue paper* OP: Uh... surprise!

Time to start saving for a boob job. I've never had that problem but I understand it can be a real blow to feeling feminine or not. Implants come in small sizes too. You can get them and still have a natural sized chest :)

#15 Implants cost thousands of dollars. In my opinion, it would be way better advice for her to learn to like the body she's got rather than spending a huge amount of money on something unnecessary.

Male here, implants are meh. Have some self-confidence in your appearance, goes a lot farther than you may believe.

doink 0

There is no guarantee that the OP will feel any better about herself after the boob job. She will probably just find something else to dislike.

meganasoarus 0

I don't think you all should be so closed minded about boob jobs, because you have no idea what it's like to be flat chested. I think it should definitely be an option for op. if she really wants it then saving for it won't be a problem.

My biggest issue with implants, aside from the cost and y'know, drastic surgery thing, is that she doesn't know she'll always be so small-chested. I've seen svelte women go from small to volutuous after a hormone change, like having a baby or taking a different birth control pill.

Fake boobs are gross - the scars, the stretchmarks, the weird shape, blegh.

OptimusSlime 23

Why should she spend thousands of dollars to please men? No one is worth spending thousands of dollars on if all they do is hook up with you for money/fame/your body

Wow, we need a new level of failure. Epic fail isn't enough anymore :(

yes because I definitely wasn't kidding or anything

that is painfully bad. It actually hurts!!!

Yes, it would. "Epic" fail, this isn't. You clearly haven't the slightest clue what "epic" even means. FYL, #19

as long as he's not a bean pole, I don't see a problem.

This may be old advice but it's still useful. "It's what's on the inside that counts"

So you're saying that she has a great ******?

I heard if a girl drinks alot of beer it can make her boobs grow...

I have small boobs too, OP. But you know what? Not all guys like DDs. I've learned that fretting over the issue really does nothing. Learn to love what you have.

This. a's/b's are way nicer! Sure it's fun to look at a huge rack but it's not practical at all. Besides, small boobs wont hang when you get old!!! Major plus.

RedPillSucks 31

Ok, who can make up a whole song "I like little ******* and I don't know why, Yeah, those other brothers can deny..."

Flat chested girls are waaaaaay more attractive imo. inb4 your gay

GuitarNukka520 5

is that from a guy's perspective?