By Anonymous - 07/01/2012 02:22 - United States

Today, I was cooking with super hot ghost peppers. The package said "After handling them not to touch your eyes, nose or pets". They should've added "penis" to that list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 036
You deserved it 62 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Why would u touch ur penis while ur cooking

I'm srry I meant to thumb up accidentally thumbed down my bad!

Ummmm has no one here cooked with chiles before? If you chop them the acid which causes that burning sensation lingers on your hands for awhile even after washing your hands. Op probably finished cooking then went to the restroom and learned the hard way.

theevilduchess 12

@155 - I've cooked and worked with hot peppers of varying degrees. I always wore latex gloves while doing it because to not is just very stupid. Then you can just peel the gloves off and any pepper juice that got on them is not on your hands. You should do that with any substance that you are warned to not touch sensitive parts of your body.

Yes but op obviously didn't do that. My question is why is people's logic running to he touched his penis while he was cooking and not after while in the restroom or something.

GoW_Chick 14

You would think that would of been obvious, but I guess some people are to hot headed to know these things.

GoW_Chick 14

Get it? 'hot headed' Anyone? No?

GoW_Chick 14

63- Yeah I kind of failed on that part, and made an idiot of myself, and now I'm over it. Bring on the imaginary thumb downs of doom!

Lmao! funny, funny, Took me a sec to get it though lol

Hot headed... Hot headed... Maybe... No, I don't get it. I can't relate the word "headed" to this fml.

Shadow9876 19

I can't tell if that's a pun or not XD

Poser1337 5
omfg_creepers 8

Why were you touching your penis while you were cooking?

littlemsweirdo 12

Did you accidentally confuse the space button with the return button? If youre on an iphone i completely understand, i do that shit all the time. Sorry if i offended you:/

littlemsweirdo 12

Lol, yes! Cuz the dang screen is just so small

Why would you touch your penis, while cooking?

rockyraccoon28 8

no one said it was while cooking. it could have been even a while afterwards, the acids from the peppers can stay on your hands even if you wash them. I know this from trying to put my contacts in after chopping peppers. not a good experience.

Hopefully he washes his hands before going back to cook. Sorry OP, but you deserved it.

Ah... damn those chili-induced universe-ending paradoxes...