By hnickell93 - 09/10/2012 01:55 - United States - Visalia

Today, I was consoling my drunk husband as he violently emptied his stomach contents into our toilet. One particular retch made me nauseous, and I vomited all down his back, causing him to turn his head and vomit all over the wall. I got to clean it all up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 735
You deserved it 5 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't help but get a flashback of the horrific 2girls1cup video...

unknown_user5566 26

This immediately reminded me of the Family Guy episode where Peter, Chris, Brian and Stewie are trying to outlast one another after drinking some weird medicine. It was disgusting as a cartoon, so I can only imagine how horrific it was in real life. FYL indeed, OP.

Comments

A couple that prays (to the porcelain god) together stays together.

krysstar 5

Am i the only one who thought of Family Guy? The episode when Peter Stewie and Brian take a medicine and whoever doesn't puke the longest get the last piece of pie in the fridge? And Stewie pukes on Brian's head when Stewie pulls back on Brian's ears?

thathipsterchick 2

Ahh, Family Guy, the real life version....

Sounds like someone had a fun night and I don't think it was OP. Well, until the end part, but that never stopped people before. Either way, sorry OP, I've been there. Ever debated on painting your walls a vomit color? Won't be perfect, but hey, it may help.

thathipsterchick 2

Is 'vomit' even a color?? 0_o

There is green vomit, brown vomit, red vomit. All depends on what you eat/drink. Most have seen these before, just never thought if ir as a color.

perdix 29

This is why you don't console drunks when they puke. You need to point and laugh at them, and preach to them the horrors of Demon Alcohol.

You two sound like a barrel of laughs... Lol. Been there, done that.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Am I the only one who thought wife isn't his cleaning machine. I mean: he puked - he cleans. Where is the necessary respect. She's his wife not a slave... OP Stand up 4 yourself. It's not normal.

Meh. My husband cleans up after me sometimes and I clean up after him sometimes... Is called love.

unknown_user5566 26

Personally, if my hubby was that drunk I'd be focused on caring for him- not bickering over who should clean it up. I know if I were that messed up after a drunken night, I'd want him to do the same for me. Edit: Oops, didn't see your comment #26. I agree wholeheartedly. :)

GoodLookingGeese 10

I see zandale we have a different point of view 4 love! I would never let my wife clean puke after myself (maybe only when I would be very very ill) because I respect her as a person and I want her to fell precious.

unknown_user5566 26

31- That's sweet and all, but you said it yourself: "Unless I was very ill." OP's husband falls under that umbrella. He may have brought it upon himself by drinking too much, but he's ill nonetheless.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Drinking is choice - illness not.

perdix 29

Interesting convo, but when I puke, I want to be alone. Most people shit alone, so why would they want company when they are emptying their digestive tract from the other end?

24 - If hubby is that drunk, it'll probably be a while before he's capable of cleaning. Meanwhile, the puke would just sit all over whatever it got on? I think not. You can have fun fighting over whose responsibility it is to clean it up, I think I'd just pull my big girl panties on and do it myself rather than let it absorb into the wall.

unknown_user5566 26

By suggesting that OP return the favor are you telling her to get smashed, start puking, and then have her hubby throw up on her...?

No, make a mess and make him clean it up...