By Anonymous - 31/07/2015 18:55 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I was changing my clothes with my dog in the room. As I took off my shirt, he looked at me, ran into the corner, and threw up. Well that's a confidence booster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 682
You deserved it 2 797

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My cat never judges me by my appearance! He ignores me no matter what I look like.

I doubt that was he reason the dog threw up, and I'm sure you're not gross enough to be able to bring that kind of reaction, but if you don't like how you look better yourself for you.... Not for your dog ;)

Comments

Maybe he thought your shirt was a part of your body and when you took it off, he got horrified and puked. Or he was just sick, that's also possible.

Yeah because that's your dogs way of saying he finds you unattractive. When they don't do that it means they want you to carry their pups.

He might be male, but your dog sounds like a real bitch. :-)

Sexism AND stupidity in the same sentence! An instant FML classic!

mds9986 24

It was a pun because a female dog is called a bitch.

I think ur pin is funny and people should lighten up haha?

there is someone out there for everyone. if you don't believe me, just go to walmart and watch people.

I think it was just a coincidence. I'm sure you look fine.

Your dog had something he shouldn't...it has nothing to do with you

depending on the breed of dog and certain things like if you changed his food or different things in the air he may have just been feeling under weather like we homans tend to do, dont think much of it dogs are the only creatures on the planet that love unconditionally

Ha! Most dogs have 8 nipples, right? He was probably wondering where your other 6 were.