By skinny dipper - 21/10/2011 02:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was caught skinny dipping by the police. With the arresting officer's daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 032
You deserved it 12 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FreshSalad 1

Well you see officer, we were going to go swimming but then uh, our , um, clothes got dirty so we had to take them off... Just arrest me.

Comments

In October in Washington? It was probably so cold that they thought you were a hairy lesbian. You are a brave soul.

BonerTooLong 1

Well that's not really a crime so you should have told him you want a phone call

it is. and if he were in front of any kids he could be charged as a sex offender.

RedPillSucks 31

nutity: (n) - Recent breast augmentation.

RedPillSucks 31

If the daughter is underage, OP could be charged with rape. Yes, I'm assuming OP is male, otherwise the FML would have read "then we were joined by the officer, no charges were filed".

moonballsFTW 0

Um, sorry to break it to you, but being in the nude in public is illegal. Just saying.

@104 If he's charged with public nudity, so will the daughter be. And if they're both underaged, then either neither get charged with sex with a minor, or both do (and they weren't having sex that anyone can prove, anyway). The cop can't say that he only arrested the guy and let his daughter go, he'd be fired for corruption.

#143: It's not illegal to be nude in New York City....

#169: Fired? For corruption? Of what? Um, no; merely reprimanded and/or suspended.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

The worst thing is, he had to see his daughter naked (smh) FYL

That's not necessarily the first time he's seen his daughter naked...

shahs 3

I was just waiting for a comment that said something like that.

I'd say your probebly more screwed then u know. If I where you, I would keep one hell of a low profile, and consider moving. But good luck with that, All the Best!

rexgar2000 10

you're* probably* than* you* were* sorry I usually don't correct people but there was so many!! O.O

There were* so many... if you're going to correct others you should make sure you don't make any errors yourself.

texas_redneck88 10

Guys, #55 is in the army, what would y'all expect? You need an IQ slightly a little higher than a rock to join the army

100 is a douchebag, but 55 also failed a bit.

mercurieangel 0

I think you're thinking of marines especially since marines are called "jar heads" and you only need a 30 on the asvab to be a marine and much higher for the army and air force. Don't try to slam on the army just because you failed the asvab and couldn't make it in.

Ricky23J 0
BBYgirl_22 3

fml?? this should be ftw!! :D